Thaiexpattv Service Outage

HardenedSoul

That whole IPTV Thailand outfit seems like the worst run company or simply out to scam.

Reading their forum - there is hundreds of promises that things are coming more channels. software updates starting next week. Selling of IPTV boxes even before the advertised channels were available.

Now they have ditched the maige tv box that they have sold god knows how many to and no longer supporting it.

They have moved onto another box/price Live IPTV - how long will that last how long will they sell that, how long will they support it.

Would have to be crazy to order any IP box from them just now. Reading the forums.

The only way I would buy is if they give a 30 day trial. Then 12 month refund if service terminates agreement because the boxes you buy price which is not cheap is also a years subscription.

I have to say I'm in complete agreement with that assessment of the situation with regard to IPTV Thailand. They appear to be run by complete morons.

One minute they're supplying/supporting Maige TV and calling it the best thing since sliced bread then, the next, they're slating the product and accusing the wholesaler of treating them like "c***s". Who in their right mind would want to do business with a company who interacts with prospective customers using that kind of language in a public forum? Not me for sure.

At least with Thai Expat TV, there's a monthly software subscription option that anyone with a laptop can hook up to a TV and watch on a big screen without leaving themselves at the mercy of abruptly cancelled services once the rights holders or the broadcasters themselves pull the plug.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everybody, that is interested in this post.

Sat tv and or iptv thai is just importing boxes etc from iptv china.

They have even plagerised their advertisement.

The thing is everyone who is interested in iptv super english,

can get it from iptv china, who accepts paypal is 1000Bht cheaper

they also have a reasonable assistance program and you can contact them by phone or email.

Forget Maige Tv but if you like it iptv china has it also. I mean that is whee it comes from and that is where

Bruce or alan or who ever they are today get it from to sell to you!

I guarantee you will get better after sales service from China, as there is none in Thailand!

Mouldy.

No its will cost you more + credit card surcharge + import tax + maybe even problems with import law in thailand and if faulty will cost you $$$ to retun product back .WE DO PROVDE THE BEST SUPPORT we are on skype 24/7 and MSN and thats where customers should ask about support and not public fourms we also have e-mail and private tel number for customer support .

WE PROMOTE THIS MONTH 14 DAY MONEY BACK WARRANTY

MaigeTv is back 25th this month it is also advertised in the menu of box

so for that product customers must wait

MaigeTv is back 25th this month it is also advertised in the menu of box

so for that product customers must wait

Gone Back Gone, New channels, No new channels, English, Not English, Service starts 1st august yes i know you bought the box in July, now 25th august. English remote coming - not coming now.

Total mess guys you have turned a Thai Visa sponsorship into a marketing nightmare. The way it has been handled by you guys as distributor has probably done more damage to your sales than good.

Edited by negreanu
  • Like 1

Well to Iptv Thai,

whoever made the post re thier after sales service, A, has never purchased anything from them

B is being paid by them or has never had to ask for after sales service.

I have I purchased a box from them I have sent more than 10 emails that never get answered I have phoned repeatedly and get an answering service that nobody replies to, I was told to shout them on Skype, please tell me how I do this they would not give me their Skype adress, Maybe I could stand on my steps and yell really loudly and they might hear me from Chiang Rai. Please do not delete my post because you sponsor this company when someone talks bad about them. I have been trying to get after sales service for more than 2 months.

They tell fibs are not truthful OOps Now a 14 day money back Guarantee! ha hahahahee hhee heehahehahe oh where do we send the box if we do not want it? who do we ask for our money back? If you are genuine and you are not, why do you not give a 14day free trail before payment? OOps too easy?

Mouldy.

Hello IPTV Thai,

You said you have box with English menu and English Remote.!!!!!

Please tell us where do you get the box and where do you get the remote from????

You do not have to disclose what company you are getting them from, just,

which country??

Please reply many interested potential buyers to your superenglish box.

How can Thai Visa allow a company to have thier own website on a forum cause if they are advertising

and asking people to pay money via your forum then they are using you to make money from false promises,

that you allow to be posted. Maybe you should publish their adress and Names?

so people could go and see their products also!

or please tell me what forums are for?

Mouldy

James Bruce and Alan Reeks are the same person, used to live and operate a shop in Talang Phuket, (satthai amongst several different names) an ex patong bar owner.

He has been involved in the sat business/cardshare for years now. I have met him several times, and talked to him on phone using both names, definitely the same person.

I bought a service off him many years ago which lasted a year before disappearing.

@thaivisa mods

It's absolutely ok, to protect your "sponsors" from beeing unjustifiedly defamed.

But what's about, to protect your "non sponsoring" members, from beeing scammed?

Lot's of posts are deleted every day. Seems, this *company* is a real "good sponsor" :P

From what I read here, most of the posts are deleted without any explanation, why?

Questions about legality of the channels, real location of this "company" etc., have never been answered by them.

Why not, if everything is correct and water-proof?

Does somebody really believe, this "company" has the legal *copywright* to publish the EPL in Thailand? :cheesy:

I know, this post will be deleted also, sooner or later.

But who cares, this thread is burned and IPTV have ruined their "image" already, so or so.

Just my two Baht's

Edited by retoocs01

Hello IPTV Thai,

You said you have box with English menu and English Remote.!!!!!

Please tell us where do you get the box and where do you get the remote from????

You do not have to disclose what company you are getting them from, just,

which country??

Please reply many interested potential buyers to your superenglish box.

There are so Many different box out on Market right now

The super iptv box pic quality is average and has remote chinese and no vod but it does have some good channels

The Dnet box does have english menu and english remote and vod and built in wifi

there is a video demo on our website

to your country question china is the source

There is no way that a native English speaker is posting for IPTV Thai!!!!!!!!!!

What country are you from Bruce and or Alan? or who ever is posting?

Mouldy

Im james bruce there are more than 1 person in our company also thai if you telephone the thai number

you can arrange with me a demo viewing no problem this should all be done on our email or skype

@thaivisa mods

It's absolutely ok, to protect your "sponsors" from beeing unjustifiedly defamed.

But what's about, to protect your "non sponsoring" members, from beeing scammed?

Lot's of posts are deleted every day. Seems, this *company* is a real "good sponsor" tongue.png

From what I read here, most of the posts are deleted without any explanation, why?

Questions about legality of the channels, real location of this "company" etc., have never been answered by them.

Why not, if everything is correct and water-proof?

Does somebody really believe, this "company" has the legal *copywright* to publish the EPL in Thailand? cheesy.gif

I know, this post will be deleted also, sooner or later.

But who cares, this thread is burned and IPTV have ruined their "image" already, so or so.

Just my two Baht's

As i understand IPTV Box is internet protocol tv and is a box that allows you to take it anywhere in the world and use your box

like a Apple Mac or pc - THERE IS NO LAW that say the owner cannot take his box and use in another location that is why it is called a IPTV box ? The makers on the products do have license

The whole point of iptv box is so you can be mobile and take with you anywhere in the world and does not need a satellite dish as this is not satellite tv but video stream - like netflix we are not responsible for its content we only sell the hardware and are nothing to do with any streaming Apple also have there iwn iptv box now and many others like skyuk

Edited by IPTVThailand

Well to Iptv Thai,

whoever made the post re thier after sales service, A, has never purchased anything from them

B is being paid by them or has never had to ask for after sales service.

I have I purchased a box from them I have sent more than 10 emails that never get answered I have phoned repeatedly and get an answering service that nobody replies to, I was told to shout them on Skype, please tell me how I do this they would not give me their Skype adress, Maybe I could stand on my steps and yell really loudly and they might hear me from Chiang Rai. Please do not delete my post because you sponsor this company when someone talks bad about them. I have been trying to get after sales service for more than 2 months.

They tell fibs are not truthful OOps Now a 14 day money back Guarantee! ha hahahahee hhee heehahehahe oh where do we send the box if we do not want it? who do we ask for our money back? If you are genuine and you are not, why do you not give a 14day free trail before payment? OOps too easy?

Mouldy.

Our skype is very easy to find search iptvthailand

it coudnt be anymore easy than that ??

There does seem to be alot of jealous people are here ??

As i understand IPTV Box is internet protocol tv and is a box that allows you to take it anywhere in the world and use your box

like a Apple Mac or pc - THERE IS NO LAW that say the owner cannot take his box and use in another location that is why it is called a IPTV box

Are you joking? Or is it really just naivity.

The box is only a small pc with TV-out.

You take it where you want, you can even throw it from a bridge.

The makers on the products do have license

Who are these mysterious *makers*? What's the name of the company?

Must be a real well known, big one, because EPL rights are not really cheaptongue.png.

For which country do they have the license, (if they have any), to publish EPL, for example?

I assume the servers are located in China.

If the *makers* have publishing rights for China, it would be very simple for them to block all other countries, before they run into licensing issues.

Or True can initiate an IP-Block for these servers any day.

If the *makers* have a license for TH, why don't they sell their box here?

I really doubt it's legal to import and especially sell the box in a country, for which the *makers* might have no license.

I personally don't care a sh*t, if IPTV sells legal stuff or not.

But for me, it seems to be crystal-clear, that somebody who is/was in the "cardsharing-biz", does definetely know, what's legal or not.whistling.gif

Edited by retoocs01

like a Apple Mac or pc - THERE IS NO LAW that say the owner cannot take his box and use in another location that is why it is called a IPTV box

Are you joking? Or is it really just naivity.

The box is only a small pc with TV-out.

You take it where you want, you can even throw it from a bridge.

The makers on the products do have license

Who are these mysterious *makers*? What's the name of the company?

Must be a real well known, big one, because EPL rights are not really cheaptongue.png.

For which country do they have the license, (if they have any), to publish EPL, for example?

I assume the servers are located in China.

If the *makers* have publishing rights for China, it would be very simple for them to block all other countries, before they run into licensing issues.

Or True can initiate an IP-Block for these servers any day.

If the *makers* have a license for TH, why don't they sell their box here?

I really doubt it's legal to import and especially sell the box in a country, for which the *makers* might have no license.

I personally don't care a sh*t, if IPTV sells legal stuff or not.

But for me, it seems to be crystal-clear, that somebody who is/was in the "cardsharing-biz", does definetely know, what's legal or not.whistling.gif

So far all posters are not legal official providers only members who think they know the Law ?

Of course the Makers have license D-Net is a Official provider service like truevision do a google ??

Instead of everyone guessing who thinks they know the law which they clearly dont ??

Let a real provider service reply this thread or some who is in legal service ??

why does everyone think they know the law when they clearly dont

We do not AIR epl or anything else via satellite / that would be agianst the law

do your homework on internet protocol tv next youll be saying apple netflix skyuk and soon true iptv are in wrong as they all start there own iptv service where customer can look any location

If you dont know the law stop posting false claims

PS I have never sold never never cardsharing accounts or anything else we only sell receiver ( empty )

you would never find any payments in my bank accounts for such service more false cliams

Edited by IPTVThailand

PS I have never sold never never cardsharing accounts or anything else we only sell receiver ( empty )

Im james bruce there are more than 1 person in our company

No 'James' but as theres more than one person in your company other representatives of IPTVThailand sure did.. as you well know.

So far all posters are not legal official providers only members who think they know the Law ?

No need to be a"legal official providers", but it's very clear, that it's illegal to (re)broadcast or publish something, you have no license for.

And exactly that's what the IPTV-boxes seem to do....

Of course the Makers have license D-Net is a Official provider service like truevision do a google

And why couldn't TRUE broadcast the EM 2012?

Could you be so kind and provide us ignorant people with a link to the company, which has the legal rights to broadcast EPL via Internet in Thailand. Should be no problem, as they are your biz-partner.

Let a real provider service reply this thread or some who is in legal service

Fine, lets see what he has to say about broadcasting licenses for UK/US television.

We do not AIR epl or anything else via satellite / that would be agianst the law

clap2.gif You made my day, mate clap2.gif

But to broadcast the EPL via Internet, without broadcasting rights for Thailand, is more legal?

Edited by retoocs01

sorry for one more post, but the board software allows only up to four quotingsblink.png

do your homework on internet protocol tv next youll be saying apple netflix skyuk and soon true iptv are in wrong as they all start there own iptv service where customer can look any location

They provide a stream in areas, where they have licenses for....

Try to watch Netflix, Hulu, Zattoo, Wilmaa, etc. here in Thailand...you can not...huh?

Why is it impossible to watch a legal EPL/Bundesliga matches via Internet-streams here in Thailand?

You can't, even if would legally pay for it, because nobody has a legal license. (except your company)

But as mentioned before, I don't care about your biz.

But don't think, were are all idiots!

Edited by retoocs01

As i said before post if you know what your talking about if you dont like IpTv fine

Buy and Subscribe to Official Truevision HD we have in stock just order online only 4'900 baht with official smartcard

youll get next day delivery in Thailand and we ship cash on delivery

As usual, nothing answered....whistling.gif

Buy and Subscribe to Official Truevision HD

If you announce this as "official", it implies your other products are "unofficial"?

Thanks, but do you really think, after all these postings, I would buy from a shop like this?

Edited by retoocs01

As usual, nothing answered....whistling.gif

Buy and Subscribe to Official Truevision HD

If you announce this as "official", it implies your other products are "unofficial"?

Thanks, but do you really think, after all these postings, I would buy from a shop like this?

There all offcial nobody is tellinh you to buy

We are just having a laugh with the poster's

You need to get out more and relax your on the PC too much

MaigeTv Owners

HISTORY HD and ESPN HD are back on the service

turn off your box and back on agian to load the HD Channels

More channels will come over the next few days to a Total of 80 HD Channels

Looks like MaigeTv are keeping there Promise

All owners will get 62 days free credit to there subscription

EnJoy

Edited by IPTVThailand

MaigeTv Owners

HISTORY HD and ESPN HD are back on the service

turn off your box and back on agian to load the HD Channels

More channels will come over the next few days to a Total of 80 HD Channels

Looks like MaigeTv are keeping there Promise

All owners will get 62 days free credit to there subscription

EnJoy

Are you joking??? ESPN HD in Chinese, only Chinese will enjoy it...cool... not me. " All owners will get 62 days free credit", I bet it will never get materialized. How the hell, Maige TV would know who is who. My subscription days is counting down started from 10 days before I placed the order now is 330 days.

• Like 1

Of course the Makers have license D-Net is a Official provider service like truevision do a google

And why couldn't TRUE broadcast the EM 2012?

Could you be so kind and provide us ignorant people with a link to the company, which has the legal rights to broadcast EPL via Internet in Thailand. Should be no problem, as they are your biz-partner.

While I certainly am loath to back up expatTv or IPTV. You cannot take one concept of copyright and apply it globally, as is now the case with IP TV feeds.

For example a few years back there was allofMP3 a fully legal site set up in russia, that paid a tiny tiny copyright free to the russian government to sell music, none of that copyright money made it to the content creators, many people would howl how this was immoral, unethical and illegal. In fact it was only 2 from 3.

I have no direct knowledge of the copyright deals, it would appear MaigeTV was using taiwan TV feeds rebroadcast from out of China (and according to IPTV then bouncing with a local Thai server). If these feeds are geo restricted, limited to one area, or truly legal it will be hard for us as end users not privy to the agreements to ever know. But copyright is not as clear cut as people make out.

Does using a region free DVD player to play a zone 1 DVD legal store bought and full price.. On a device located in Thailand break your copyright ?? Thats a topic of hot debate and one the MPAA say yes and courts have said no to. I would see this as being a fair analogue of the same issue. Has anyone ever been found guilty or even charged for accessing Sky Go / iPlayer / Netflix or any of them overseas ?? I am not aware of any test case or legal precedent.