Hair Lightening (exciting...i Know)

orlandoiam

Alright, a bit silly and dougtful they exist in Thailand. But I can't find anything like Sun In or A tough of Sun, which lightens your hair just a little bit.

You spray it in, and blowdry your hair or go out in the sun, and Voila, your hair is a teensy bit lighter.

Needless to say the naturally darker haired maidens in Thailand have probably made this an exempt product in the Thai market. But does anyone know where I could find some?

Thank you.

Whenever you color your hair with permanent haircolor, it gets bleached. The do-it-yourself kits simply have you combine the developer and toner and apply it together. In the shops they use a bleaching solution first, followed by the toner once the hair is lightened enough.

You can cover grey with temporary rinses that only deposit color. I recommend henna for this instead. It is a marvelous hair conditioner and can be found in several different shades, although they do all have a red tone to them.

You can lighten your hair using lemon juice and the sun. It's not as effective as Sun-In but it will work.

You can lighten your hair using a frosting kit. Just don't leave the bleach on as long if you want to merely lighten a few shades, like Sun-In would do. Do a test curl and time how long it takes to lighten the amount you want. Put the stuff on, and then every 5 minutes rinse it off, dry it, and check the color. When it's the color you want, you can do all the rest of the streaks in your hair for that length of time.