Popcorn Salt Available In Thailand?

I've been experimenting with air-popped popcorn. It is pretty tasteless without seasoning, but you can spray a little olive oil on it and sprinkle some popcorn salt on and it tastes pretty good. Regular salt is too heavy and mostly falls off before you can get it in your mouth. Popcorn salt is very fine and granulated so it sticks to popcorn, potato chips and french fries easily. Does anyone know if they sell it in Thailand?

I'm in Chiang Mai, but they don't have it in Rimping Supermarket which caters to foreigners and is pretty good. If worse comes to worse, you can use a mortar and pestle to grind regular table salt into dust, but I rather just buy it if possible.

I'm in Chiang Mai, but they don't have it in Rimping Supermarket which caters to foreigners and is pretty good. If worse comes to worse, you can use a mortar and pestle to grind regular table salt into dust, but I rather just buy it if possible.

I'm sure one of the local kids would be more than happy to sit and grind 1/2 a kilo of salt in exchange for a bowl of popcorn and glass of juice. Just a thought mate.

I saw several imported popcorn flavoring like cheddar... something etc.. at Rimping Nimcity just a few weeks ago.

I saw several imported popcorn flavoring like cheddar... something etc.. at Rimping Nimcity just a few weeks ago.

Yes, I have have tried them. They are very good, but also quite expensive. Popcorn salt should be pretty cheap.