Need Some Translation Help, Anyone Can Read Thai?

barefoot1988

basically im looking for a tzm150 and i happen to see someone who emailed me to a thai link it reads

ขอตั้งขาย TZM 150 สีแดง มีทะเบียน ภาษีครบ

คันนี้ตั้งใจทำมากครับ แต่ตอนนี้ได้น้องนินมาแล้ว

อยากขายครับ แต่ไม่รีบ ขอคนที่รักจริง(สาวก2T) พร้อมที่จะเอาไปทำต่อนะครับ

คือ ผมเอารถไปทำเครื่องมา ที่ร้าน เฮียวิชาญ(หนองหอย) ทำมาแล้วเครื่องเงียบ(เสื้อดีไม่ตีปลอก) วิ่งดีมากครับ หมดไป 2000.- เฮียบอกว่าก้านสูบดี ท่อนล่างดี เลยจ่ายไม่เยอะ

แต่ว่า ผมดันขับมันไปหน่อย ไม่ดูน้ำมัน2Tว่ามันลงน้อยไป ตอนนี้ รถสตาร์ทติด แต่ว้อดดับ ไปถามช่างแกบอกว่า แหวนล๊อค ต้องเปลี่ยนลูกสูบ+แหวน

แต่ตอนนี้ จอดทิ้งไว้ ฝุ่นจับละครับ

มาดูคร่าวๆกันว่า ผมทำอะไรมันไปบ้างแล้ว

what does it say?

and it goes on about the parts he install and

คร่าวๆ ก็ประมาณนี้แหละครับ ใครที่เคยปั้น จะรู้ว่า หมดไปเยอะแค่ไหน

เรื่อง การทำให้ขี่ได้ ไม่ยากครับ แค่ไปทำชุดบน คือ เปลี่ยน ลูกสูบ ถ้าจะให้ดีก็ ตีปลอกใหม่ 1-2000 สบายๆ

เรื่อง ระบบไฟ ระบบวาร์วYPVS YPLS ดีหมดครับ

am i right to say he is selling off a seized piston tzm150?

This is what Google translate came up with amguessing its not even close as it looks like a load of gibberish translated into english !!!

Get the TZM 150 sales tax registration will be red.

I intend to do it. But now it's new.

I do not want to sell it, but I love it (Disciples 2T) is ready to do it.

I took the car to do it at her subjects and (Nong Hoi) do it on silent (I do not hit) it's very much up to 2000. - I say that the rod is lower better pay. it.

If I push it a little. 2T oil that does not look at it now is starting off the quad, but I was told that the lock ring to the piston + ring.

But now the dust is left of it.

I see that here. What am I doing it already.

what does it say?

and it goes on about the parts he install and.

As a rough estimate on this. I know I know how it went.

It's not about how hard it is to do a series on the piston is very easy to hit a new 1-2000.

The lighting system that is out of the YPVS YPLS it.

• 426 posts

Posted Today, 09:22

basically im looking for a tzm150 and i happen to see someone who emailed me to a thai link it reads

Wantตั้งsell TZM 150 colour red have ทะเบียน ภาษีครบ

คันนี้ตั้งใจ do much krap but now can nohng nin come already.

want sell krap but no รีบ want person tee rak true (สาวก2T) พร้อมที่จะ want go do ต่อนะ krap

คือ i want car/transport go do engine come ทat shop เฮียวิชาญ(nohng hoi) come do already engine เงียบ(เสื้อgood no ตีปลอก) run good very krap empty go 2000.- heere told same(?) สูบgood ท่อนล่าง good เลยจ่ายไม่เยอะ

but ว่า I ดันขับมัน go little no look oil 2T ว่า oil down little go now transport สตาร์ทติด but ว้อดดับ go ถามช่างแกบอกว่า แหวนล๊อค must change piston +แหวน

but now parked ทิ้งไว้ ฝุ่นจับละ krap.

come look คร่าวๆกันว่า I do what oil go bahng already.

what does it say?

คร่าวๆ ก็ประ come here แหละ krap who at เคยปั้น จะ know ว่า empty go เยอะแค่ไหน

เรื่อง service do give ride can no want krap แค go do ชุดบน คือ change piston ถ้าจะgive good ตีปลอก new 1-2000 comfortable.

เรื่อง ระบบ electric ระบบวาร์วYPVS YPLS good empty krap.

am i right to say he is selling off a seized piston tzm150?

That's my best guess.

I think you are right.

A pretty decent online translator is thai2english.com. It gives you multiple meanings for each word which will allow you to pick which one to use based on context, which is something Google and IE translators are as of yet unable to do.

ขอตั้งขาย TZM 150 สีแดง มีทะเบียน ภาษีครบ

I have a TZM 150 for sale, registration and taxes are all current.

คันนี้ตั้งใจทำมากครับ แต่ตอนนี้ได้น้องนินมาแล้ว

I really want to fix it, but right now I've just got my new "NINJA'

อยากขายครับ แต่ไม่รีบ ขอคนที่รักจริง(สาวก2T) พร้อมที่จะเอาไปทำต่อนะครับ

I would like to sell it, but I'm not in a hurry, just want to sell to someone who love it (2T enthusiast) and willing to continue the process.

คือ ผมเอารถไปทำเครื่องมา ที่ร้าน เฮียวิชาญ(หนองหอย) ทำมาแล้วเครื่องเงียบ(เสื้อดีไม่ตีปลอก) วิ่งดีมากครับ หมดไป 2000.- เฮียบอกว่าก้านสูบดี ท่อนล่างดี เลยจ่ายไม่เยอะ

I have engine repaired at Mr. Vicharn shop (at Nong Hoi), after repaired, the engine ran very quiet (good block but not so good piston sleeve) ran real good and it cost me 2000. The mechanic told me that it got good connecting rods and good lower end that why it didn't cost a lot.

แต่ว่า ผมดันขับมันไปหน่อย ไม่ดูน้ำมัน2Tว่ามันลงน้อยไป ตอนนี้ รถสตาร์ทติด แต่ว้อดดับ ไปถามช่างแกบอกว่า แหวนล๊อค ต้องเปลี่ยนลูกสูบ+แหวน

But I got carried away having fun riding it, didn't check the 2T oil level and it was too low.

Right now the engine start and stall, I asked the mechanic and he said the piston ring seized, needs new piston + ring.

แต่ตอนนี้ จอดทิ้งไว้ ฝุ่นจับละครับ

Now it sits gathering dust

มาดูคร่าวๆกันว่า ผมทำอะไรมันไปบ้างแล้ว

Here is a rough detail of what I have done with it so far.

what does it say?

คร่าวๆ ก็ประมาณนี้แหละครับ ใครที่เคยปั้น จะรู้ว่า หมดไปเยอะแค่ไหน

That is just about it, anyone with some knowledge would knows how much I have invested in it.

เรื่อง การทำให้ขี่ได้ ไม่ยากครับ แค่ไปทำชุดบน คือ เปลี่ยน ลูกสูบ ถ้าจะให้ดีก็ ตีปลอกใหม่ 1-2000 สบายๆ

เรื่อง ระบบไฟ ระบบวาร์วYPVS YPLS ดีหมดครับ

To have it runs again is not that difficult, all you need is just repair upper end with new piton & ring, and to make it even better you might as well replace sleeve at the same time which could easily cost 1-2000

The electrical system, valve train PVS YPLS are all in excellent condition.

• Like 2

เบื่อที่สุดคืออีพวกผู้ชายขี้โอ่ อยากจะบอกว่า ไอ แอม นอท สะ ออน ยู โนวว์

I'm so bored of show-off guys... I just wanna tell them, "I'm not impressed, you know."

ขี้โอ่ is like ขี้อวด or ขี้โม้ -- to be a show-off or a braggart.

ไอ แอม นอท ... ยู โนว์ is English written in Thai script -- "I am not ... you know.".

สะออน is Northeastern dialect (Laotian) -- it means "to be impressed" or "to admire".

Edited by Peppy

Hmm... anyone else seeing the Thai script in my above post? All I'm getting is ampersands, pound signs, and four-digit numbers. Obviously there's something wrong with the encoding, but I've played with my browser settings and nothing changes. And I can see the the Thai script in all the other posts on this page just fine. huh.png