Custom Parts Shops In Bangkok.

rwz

I live in Bangkok and often see highly customized scooters around. Many of them have things like custom exhaust, rear suspension springs, narrow rear-view mirrors and so on.

I'm sure there are shops which sell all that stuff. Do you know any of them? Are there any with English-speaking personnel?

Also, I saw PCXs painted in non-stock colors, like yellow or green. And the quality was quite good, almost like stock colors. Do you know places or people who could paint plastic like that?

I live in Bangkok and often see highly customized scooters around. Many of them have things like custom exhaust, rear suspension springs, narrow rear-view mirrors and so on.

I'm sure there are shops which sell all that stuff. Do you know any of them? Are there any with English-speaking personnel?

Also, I saw PCXs painted in non-stock colors, like yellow or green. And the quality was quite good, almost like stock colors. Do you know places or people who could paint plastic like that?

Sumet cycles. Nonthaburi for mild custom work. The manager Brian speaks American I suppose that's close to English speaking :lol::D:P

Many hole in the wall bike shops for extreme stuff :D

sent from my Wellcom A90+

Edited by thaicbr

Sumet cycles. Nonthaburi for mild custom work. The manager Brian speaks American I suppose that's close to English speaking laugh.pngbiggrin.pngtongue.png

Many hole in the wall bike shops for extreme stuff biggrin.png

sent from my Wellcom A90+

Actually, he speaks Canadian, which is equally gibberish sorry.gif

To the OP, try this place, they have all you asked for. I have bought several items from them. If you ask them they can arrange install for you, often at no charge. They speak English pretty well and you can order by phone or online and they will ship anywhere in Thailand. Getting there isn't the easiest, as there are alot of one-ways and alot of construction right now, but not too bad. Their prices are great, good quality, they have some Alpine Stars and Bilmola and much more. They just bought out www.helmet4you.com out of Chiang Mai, so much more stock available online.

http://auto2speed.com/

It's 25,000 baht. It's quite expensive so I wasn't planning on selling it here at the shop. However, if you wanted it, I could get one for you. I also picked up a nice Wirus Win air-intake for my PCX that you might like. The guys are installing it now. I'll post some pics when they are done. I'm still waiting on your rims. They should be in today though. I'll let you know later. Thanks.

It's 25,000 baht. It's quite expensive so I wasn't planning on selling it here at the shop. However, if you wanted it, I could get one for you. I also picked up a nice Wirus Win air-intake for my PCX that you might like. The guys are installing it now. I'll post some pics when they are done. I'm still waiting on your rims. They should be in today though. I'll let you know later. Thanks.

Thanks Brian. Pic of the air-intake would be nice. Looking forward to the mags.........sooner the better if possible Brian....I want to go touring day after tomorrow. Off up to Buri Ram and Khon Kaen.

Can you get hold of that exhaust as well by tomorrow?

Edited by Phatcharanan

I just checked and the mags are on the way. I should be able to get the exhaust for tomorrow as well. I have the air intake in stock so if you like the pics, we can also do that tomorrow. I'll be at riding training, but Pam will be here. The PCX is being washed right now. I'll post pics as soon as it is done. Thanks

Thanks Brian. I can be up by 10.00 am tomorrow if that's ok. I will definitely be traveling Sunday.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect App

I've got the exhaust and air intake in stock. If I can't get the air intake pics up, you can have a look and decide tomorrow. I guess that just leaves the side panels. They are still at the paint shop, but I'll see if I can have them here for tomorrow. Thanks again.

• Like 1

Maybe pick up a couple of Thai motorcycle magazines? Lots of ads in there for shops that sell custom parts. "Motocross" magazine is very good.

Yeah, that would be good idea but only if you can read thai, which unfortunately is not the case. :(