Forang Police ( I Think ) Driving Red Atv Samui

Has anyone seen Forang who looks a bit like an action man driving round samui with sirens hand cuffs on a RED ATV and motor bike helmet with a mic inside Black toe tecker boats walking and driving around like a loonie. he wears a t-shirt saying police on the back tucked into his trousers.

I just wondering what he is? i donot mean is he machine or man, i mean is he working for rescue or the police or maybe he rescues the police. He drives very fast

i think i might approach him to be in one ofmy new films he definiatly looks like he is proper into what ever he is doing if he can act as i dunno robo cop maybe he might be able to play himself

anyone had any experiences with him

ATV vehicles have no license plates and can only be used of road.

Many accidents happens when non-experienced drivers use them on concrete/tarmac and they roll over.

I don't know this one, mentioned by the OP, but almost every day lately there can be up to about 10 of the noisy things w00t.gif running up my Soi, they hardly have enough time to anything off road, between going up, then coming back.... sad.pngrolleyes.gif

He turned up at Samui Inter the other day having tailed the several hospital ambulances to an accident. Samui Inter obviously won the race as they were closest (i was sat in reception at the time) and came back with the patient. Red atv with a wardrobe on te back, black helmet and black t-shirt with "Police" across the chest, saw no gun, but he spoke with a French accent I belive. Also saw him in my road the other day with the Israeli guy with the big hair that walks alot. Neither live in my soi....very strange.

i have no idea why so many are so confused.

Its Bob the builder

Nah - it's a red ATV - and the wardrobe? Good try though.

Here you go matethumbsup.gif

post-154267-0-78111500-1343315313_thumb.

Is that BigC ???? laugh.png

i am noit the policeman but yes that is me

He turned up at Samui Inter the other day having tailed the several hospital ambulances to an accident. Samui Inter obviously won the race as they were closest (i was sat in reception at the time) and came back with the patient. Red atv with a wardrobe on te back, black helmet and black t-shirt with "Police" across the chest, saw no gun, but he spoke with a French accent I belive. Also saw him in my road the other day with the Israeli guy with the big hair that walks alot. Neither live in my soi....very strange.

With all the sightings of this weirdo should have some photo's posted by now.

Sounds like "Doctor Benny", which more than a decade ago was cruising on the dirt roads of Koh Phangan, looking for tourists who just had an accident.

He did not have a quad, but an old Honda Dream with a big red cross box at the back, pretending to be a "Croix-Rouge" volonteer... whistling.gif

After helping his victims to go to the hospital and gaining their confidence; he was emptying their account via their ATM cards & codes they just gave to him... to withdraw just a bit of cash to pay their first hospital bills!

With all the sightings of this weirdo should have some photo's posted by now.

I have a photo but not sure I am aloud to air it as it is a bit unfair to put pictures of random people up

Maybe I could dig one out o his A T. V.

Maybe black his head out

He really should buy a cape if he wants to match bat man or at least tie a bed sheet round his neck