Motorcycle Transportation

khunkeith

I live in Phetchabun Province and am looking for a motorcycle for sale. Most bikes I see advertised are in BKK, Pattaya, Phuket or Chiang Mai. I need to find a trucking company that would transport a big bike. Does anyone have experience with transportation companies and shipping a motorcycle of 600cc or bigger? good? bad? any other suggestions about motorcycle shipping would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

Where ever you buy your new/used bike, it should be no problem to find someone with a pickup that is willing to deliver it to your choice of destinations. Just ask the seller and I'm sure it can be arranged for a minimal fee that will/should be far less than a shipping company.

There is 1 company that deals with High quality point to point motorcycle transport

English speaking, fullly insured, proper equipment

Door to door same day or next day delivery

based out of Chiang mai and services all of Thailand

Charges by the km.

I'm not sure where you are in Phetchabun province but there is a bike shop here in Lom Sak with a selection of large bikes,usually at least 10 to 15, these are second hand so I'm not sure if you want to buy new or not,it would certainly be worth a look if you were close enough.

There is 1 company that deals with High quality point to point motorcycle transport

English speaking, fullly insured, proper equipment

Door to door same day or next day delivery

based out of Chiang mai and services all of Thailand

Charges by the km.

Do you have any contact details for this company?

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Thaivisa Connect App

where is this bike shop in Lomsak? I have been to the one that is on the other side of the highway from the Big C and Siam Commercial Bank. He usually has 5 or 6 bikes, but I think they are over priced. I am looking for a used bike just to scoot around on. Honda Shadow, Steed or Yamaha Dragstar, something like that but, 600cc or bigger.

thanks for the help.

Thailand Post will send it

I just sent a PCX from Pattaya to Cha Am cost 1280 baht including packing

5 to 7 days delivery

I had a Ninja 650 delivered by Thai post from Chonburi to Chiang Rai, no problems.

Dam_n, you missed a great chance for a ride!

Also, OP, pay my bus fare to and from Phit'lok and I'll ride it to Petchabun for you.

Edited by TongueThaied

Thailand Post will send it

I just sent a PCX from Pattaya to Cha Am cost 1280 baht including packing

5 to 7 days delivery

I had a Ninja 650 delivered by Thai post from Chonburi to Chiang Rai, no problems.

Dam_n, you missed a great chance for a ride!

Also, OP, pay my bus fare to and from Phit'lok and I'll ride it to Petchabun for you.

Until I ride a used bike around and make sure it's tight and has no problems, I don't want to take a long road trip. if there are any problems, I want to be close to home. that's why I want it delivered and to test it a lot locally before road tripping. I have been riding motorcycles for almost 50 years. some new, some used. I had one used bike break down in the middle of nowhere a couple days after buying it late at night. I have been cautious ever since.