Scotsman

NoshowJones

Hi there.

I'm a Scot from the Glasgow area, have lived in Thailand for 7 years. I am in Bangkok till the end of the month (Aug) I have never met a Scot in all the time I have been here, anyone want to meet up?

Try the 22 bar. Located on Sukhumvit Soi 22 in the vicinity of the Admiral Suites hotel and just across the street from the hotel. Run by Ray ( a Scotsman ) and Nok for the past ten years I've been going to Thailand. This is definitly a Scotsman's bar and I think Ray himself is from Glasgow.

Try the 22 bar. Located on Sukhumvit Soi 22 in the vicinity of the Admiral Suites hotel and just across the street from the hotel. Run by Ray ( a Scotsman ) and Nok for the past ten years I've been going to Thailand. This is definitly a Scotsman's bar and I think Ray himself is from Glasgow.

Thanks, I will do just that.

have lived in Thailand for 7 years. I am in Bangkok till the end of the month (Aug) I have never met a Scot in all the time I have been here

Pure luck! smile.png

Semper, you are right in some ways, you'd be surprised at the amount of "friends" I lost back home because I'm a non drinker. If I met a Scot here, I would buy him a drink, but only one. I should be able to be in the company of drinkers with my orange juice. Another thing, I would never be seen dead in a skirt (kilt) so I am really only a Scot by birth.

You're a week late! biggrin.png

Why, did all Scots leave Bangkok last week?

They all wanted to see Andy Murray win in London

The biggest majority of Scots are more interested in football than tennis, include me in that.

You're a week late! biggrin.png

Why, did all Scots leave Bangkok last week?

They all wanted to see Andy Murray win in London

The biggest majority of Scots are more interested in football than tennis, include me in that.

Not last week apparently wink.png