Foreign Mama San'S Busted In Front Of Grace Hotel In Bangkok

george

/quote]

Remember, when trying to feed and care for a family, nothing is voluntary.

The definition of being forced to do something against your will, is be definition doing something because the consequences of not doing it are far more dire than doing it, or being tricked to do something out of fear.

You cannot say (without having access to those payment books) if they were or were not working by force. I can say, as someone previously involved in surveillance, that not all of the Russian women I see around are being "minded", at least not when they are walking in the streets.

The Red mafia is a mysterious beast, other forms of force may be:

The girl may be required to send a set amount of money home per month for the "security" of her loved ones.

The girl may need to make a certain amount of money daily, giving the proceeds to their "managers" - the red mafia does not care how she goes about her business or what her craft is.

The manager may have a good relation with Thai officials (high ranking or not), of which they may only stay in the kingdom and earn whilst they are kicking a commission to the holders of her credentials in Thailand. Failing to do so would mean deportation and harsh consequences on the return home. Staying means earning a good living and providing for the family at home.

With regards to the Thais putting up with the competition, they may realise that certain men actually prefer a Russian woman (they are uncommon in some countries, making them sought after). If the Russian girl can get 5000 for her "services", and they pay the Thais 2000 (the price of the local girl) for taking the place of a local girl, without the local girl having to turn off her lakorn and work, that is money for jam. More productivity with less capital input. Go figure.

I can say that not all women of eastern origin are working by force, and yes, there are rich people, even in Russia, Uzbekistan and Turkey.. some come here by choice because they can earn more in a day than they could in a week at home (the reason I took my partner out of her job at Suvarnabhumi and bought her to NZ to work as a restaurant manager), providing a better financial future for her to further her place in life and education.

Working as a prostitute to feed the family in Uzbekistan is not being forced, it is being greedy - every other Olga does it in Tashkent without selling her back end on Sukhumvit.

Edited by TheGhostWithin

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really doubt those girls were tricked into what they were doing.

So what do you know about Uzbek prostitutes that would lead you to say that?

I would say he knows very little about prostitutes from anywhere.coffee1.gif

Are you praising him or criticising?.........!