House Cow For Sale

andycrosby

I have a two and a half year old 100% pure Friesian house cow for sale. She has had one calf and stands to be hand milked. She is very large but we do not know how much milk she gives as the calf is still feeding from her as well but ive been taking more than enough for our needs. The calf is not for sale but is 5 months old so they are ready to part company. The cow is very close to be ready to be mated again. She is in great shape and she is very calm and easy to handle. She will come with government ear tags and all official paperwork. The price is just 40,000 baht no offers if your interested please go to my contact page and feel free to come and take a look. I can also provide transport at cost rate.

milking cows are very hard to find in Thailand and we are only selling here because we need the room.

My sincere sympathies Andy.

Many families in rural Thailand often end up in the same place you now find yourself in.

The single mother is ready for mating again and must be cleared out to make some room. But the 5 month old youngster, of course, remains at home...

Edited by Phronesis

Hi Russ, long time no see

In order to move any cattle, sheep , goats they must be ear tagged to move them to the next province.

The paperwork lasts two days and means the animal has been vet checked for health and it is also a record that the anamal was brought not stolen.

Hope this helps Andy

MSG -- She is having to share with others, problem is all the others are very small 3-6 months old and she is a tank on legs.

Phronesis -- As long as thats my cow and not my Daughter I am fine with that...LOL

• Like 1