Bkk-Hkt In December. Do We Know Who Will Fly This Route Besides Thai Air?

From Suvarnabhumi (BKK) TG (Thai Airways: 9 or 10 dailies in Dec.) and FD (Bangkok Airways: 7 dailies in Dec.). Thai Smile is only re-selling TG metal flights,not operating their own flights or even code-sharing.

From Don Meaung (DMK) Nok Air (DD) has two dailies to HKT.

And let's not forget our old friends at Air Asia who have nine daily return flights out of Don Meaung.

Oops. Yes, Nine (9) dailies for DMK-HKT on FD in December.

Air Asia (FD) does not come up on my GDS - and I always forget about them. Thanks.

I've got friends flying in from overseas into swampy and they didn't want to do the Don Muang shuffle, hence the question as I thought all low cost carriers were going to DMK and thai air is ridiculous in their pricing on this route compared to other options.

Thai Airways (TG), Bangkok Airways (PG), and Thai Smile, who also operate under TG flight-codes, and will be running one daily flight with their new A320s on the Bangkok-Phuket route by December.

The others will all be from DMK, Don Muang.

From Suvarnabhumi (BKK) TG (Thai Airways: 9 or 10 dailies in Dec.) and FD PG (Bangkok Airways: 7 dailies in Dec.). Thai Smile is only re-selling TG metal flights,not operating their own flights or even code-sharing.

Thai Smile, who also operate under TG flight-codes, and will be running one daily flight with their new A320s on the Bangkok-Phuket route by December.

It looks like the Thai Smile flights are TG 725/726 - I had included those in the 9 or 10 dailies on TG.

The benefits of having one ticket: protection/re-booking in the case of MX/WX, late arrival, checking bags through, potential extra baggage allowances may off-set any additional costs associated with the BKK-HKT sector on TG?

Edited by lomatopo