Cheap Flight From Lhr To Koh Samui (Via Bkk)

RicFlair

Just booked a flight with Thai Airways, direct to Koh Samui from Heathrow. Dates are 28/09 return 29/11, total cost including taxes, £590 ! Did have to move the days here and there to ensure a direct to Bkk flight. Was booked through 'Booking Buddy ' . Might be worth a look for other TV members.

RF.

I think you will find that you have a stopover at Swampy, there are no direct flights to Koh Samui from LHR, as far as the Thai website says.

direct to Bangkok, then onward to Samui. I just assumed people would know the situation with Samui Airport. As to who owns the Airport and the relevant pricing policy.

calm down, Ive added 'via Bkk' to the title

that is INDEED very cheap Ric. less than 30,000 THB. Flight Bkk to Samui alone would cost close to 10K THB already!!

By the time my friend got round to phoning the company to pay, that flight to Bkk had gone. He has now booked Etihad, lhr, auh, bkk, usm for £620. Still a good deal, Expedia was an extra £20 for the same flight, so he booked with Travel up uk.

Unless the bars all get flooded he won't be worried by the rain!

It's not that cheap as TG offer a free internal flight anyway, have done for ages now.

£590 is the right price inc. Samui

Good thought to fly direct from LHR to BKK and get a free return internal.

Have a good time

calm down, Ive added 'via Bkk' to the title

that is INDEED very cheap Ric. less than 30,000 THB. Flight Bkk to Samui alone would cost close to 10K THB already!!