82 Year Old Man Killed In North Pattaya Road Crash

Rimmer

82 year old man killed in North Pattaya road crash

PATTAYA:--An 82 year old man was killed in a road crash involving a motorbike and pick-up on the Sukhumvit Road in the Northern outskirts of Pattaya.

Police and rescue services were called to the scene and Police began by detaining the driver of the pick-up, Khun Gietipayoong aged 40, who was clearly in a state of shock was was left vomiting on the side of the road while the body of Khun Ban was inspected. He was lying on the road close to his badly damaged motorbike and injuries suggested this was a high impact collision.

This was supported by witnesses who stated that Khun Ban had attempted to cross from one side to the other and failed to spot the oncoming pick-up which was travelling too fast to avoid a collision.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/61616/82-year-man-killed-north-pattaya-road-crash/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-09-03

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Might seem strange to say but at least the man lived to be a ripe old age and I'm sure lived quite an interesting life as apposed to many of the very young people who also die in Road accidents and have only lived short lives.

RIP to the old dude and condolences to his family.

PS: I see to many people (yes Thai and Farangs) who use roads like they are in the Formula 1 race and for what......arrive 3 minutes earlier to your destination?

Might seem strange to say but at least the man lived to be a ripe old age and I'm sure lived quite an interesting life as apposed to many of the very young people who also die in Road accidents and have only lived short lives.

RIP to the old dude and condolences to his family.

PS: I see to many people (yes Thai and Farangs) who use roads like they are in the Formula 1 race and for what......arrive 3 minutes earlier to your destination?

Death by accident is equally tragic at any age IMHO. Condolences to his loved ones.

Yermanee wai.gif