Trang What To See

petercallen

To add to my previous post, i am in my sixties and my wife is in her forties, we enjoy seeing new things and meeting new friends, we enjoy doing most things but are not bar people, Australian and Thai

Think if you go to you're library there is Thai/English guides to Trang province...seems there is great national park near NS Thammarat ( never been). Lots of nice beaches /waterfalls etc and around here.

Age group same same..can PM me maybe can copy info from our local library.

Don't forget there is Ko Lanta nearby too!

To add to my previous post, i am in my sixties and my wife is in her forties, we enjoy seeing new things and meeting new friends, we enjoy doing most things but are not bar people, Australian and Thai

Think if you go to you're library there is Thai/English guides to Trang province...seems there is great national park near NS Thammarat ( never been). Lots of nice beaches /waterfalls etc and around here.

Age group same same..can PM me maybe can copy info from our local library.

Don't forget there is Ko Lanta nearby too!

I have always found if you know a local they know what to visit and see, we spent half a day at Ko lanta on a trip around the south and did not find it that interesting but worth a visit to see what its like

I have passed through Trang several times but not stopped there, hoping to meet a couple with local knowledge

We know most of the things worth seeing on Phuket and near areas which the tour businesses do not show you

• 3 months later...