Chiangmai Airport Info. Please.

doppa

are you wanting someone to go to the airport and check for you?

Is there really any need for this sort of remark. It's obvious that the OP is asking is anyone knew from recent experience ...

ok forget it, I was just going to call in and check for the OP

Is there really any need for this sort of remark. It's obvious that the OP is asking is anyone knew from recent experience ...

yep get your ass down there!

• Like 1

Apologies to you if you were serious about checking. I just assumed it was one of the inflammatory responses we often deal with here on TV ... wai.gif

Apologies to you if you were serious about checking. I just assumed it was one of the inflammatory responses we often deal with here on TV ... wai.gif

thats the trouble here, your no longer sure who making a genuine offer, sad really.

I never really saw the point of those machines. Just get a bag that closes properly?

have got a bag that closes properly, it's really just an extra precaution just in case it does pop open, plus i guess it might deter anyone trying to open it, of course some might think it's worth opening because of the wrapping...depends how you view it.

I never really saw the point of those machines. Just get a bag that closes properly?

have got a bag that closes properly, it's really just an extra precaution just in case it does pop open, plus i guess it might deter anyone trying to open it, of course some might think it's worth opening because of the wrapping...depends how you view it.

Especially airport security, thinking that maybe you are trying to hide something.

doppa, maybe an alternative could be a couple of suitcase straps instead.

Disregard if you already thought of it, and not suitable. :)

offtopic2.gif Dont want to take the thread off-topic, but this really is a clear case of how something is written, and how it would generally be interpreted.

"are you wanting someone to go to the airport and check for you?" DOES come across as a sarcastic remark.(which of course could be meant in jest when members consider each other as friends, or could be meant in a disparaging way..but how are others/moderators to know!). If it had been written as something like "Would you like me to pop into the airport to check?" or "Maybe someone could take a look for you, if around the airport way", it would be easily understood as a helpful gesture.

Im just saying, that its completely understandable why 'onthedarkside' would have thought it to be an unhelpful remark. Personally, i did too. ..and im sure most would have as well.

just sayin' just sayin' ^.^ happy.png