I'm Struggling To Register My New Truemove-H 3G Sim Card

ThaiLife

I'm sure the answer to my question is here some where , but it seems to be keeping a low search profile . smile.png

In the past I have used a TrueMove-H pay as you go 3G SIM card , called -- iSIM , on my USB aircard

54717203.jpg

And I could register the SIM card on line to check the remaining balance and all so top up the balance using a Truemove scratch card

The online information web page -

64880000.jpg

http://h.truelife.com/isim/

all the above was done while connected to the internet using the iSIM card in the USB aircard .

now to my current question

I have just purchased this PrePay Free to Surf SIM card -

50950518.jpg

Which is for use on a USB aircard or Tablet

The problem I am struggling with is trying to register the SIM card / check the balance / top up credit , online as I could with the iSIM .

Currently I do not have a mobile phone with the correct 3G frequency ( 850Mhz ) , so as this NET SIM card is advertised for use on a USB aircard , I am looking to register it using the USB aircard and not a mobile phone ( same as my iSIM card )

Any advice on how to register / check the online balance /top up the credit , using a USB aircard , would be much appreciated wai.gif

I have the same sim. I simply bought it, topped it up and started to use it. I didn't have to register it. If you don't have a phone that you can use here, which I find hard to believe in this day and age then you can buy one from most phone shops for around 400 Baht. Simply buy your top up and dial *123* the number on the card and #

Failing that go to any of the True shops here and they will do it for you.

I think that page is only for the iSIM.

You'll have to register for iServices, which may or may not offer a similar functionality.

It's all in Thai so someone may have to assist you.

http://iservice.true...home/home_index

Hi

I have tried registering for the iServices , but there seems no section to input my new NET SIM number , only your personal details sad.png

You'll have to register for iServices, which may or may not offer a similar functionality.

Hi

I have tried registering for the iServices , but there seems no section to input my new NET SIM number , only your personal details sad.png

Did you step though the first page?

post-9615-0-21103000-1348478733_thumb.jp

I have the same sim. I simply bought it, topped it up and started to use it. I didn't have to register it. If you don't have a phone that you can use here, which I find hard to believe in this day and age then you can buy one from most phone shops for around 400 Baht. Simply buy your top up and dial *123* the number on the card and #

Failing that go to any of the True shops here and they will do it for you.

Hi

The idea of buying a '' USB Aircard '' SIM was so I did not have to keep removing the SIM card from my USB modem every time I wanted to keep an eye on the balance / top up the credit , it seems to defeat the object of buying a '' USB Aircard '' SIM , then have to use a mobile phone or go to a True Shop to check things out .

If taking out the sim and putting it into a phone is far too much trouble for you then I would suggest you simply go for their unlimited package then you need not waste all of a couple of minutes of your obviously very valuable time in taking out the sim and putting it into a phone and checking your account

999 Baht

Hi

Did you step though the first page?

Hi

Yes filled in that part , and it took my details ok, but on my user panel there seems no part to actually put your NET SIM number sad.png

If taking out the sim and putting it into a phone is far too much trouble for you then I would suggest you simply go for their unlimited package then you need not waste all of a couple of minutes of your obviously very valuable time in taking out the sim and putting it into a phone and checking your account

999 Baht

For me its not a case of not having the time to keep removing the SIM card from my USB modem and putting it into a mobile phone , or poping into a TrueMove shop , its a case of buying a SIM card that is sold and advertised for the specific use on a '' USB Aircard '' or Tablet , and not a '' mobile phone '' .

Only the iSIM has that functionality. So if you want that functionality, buy an iSIM.

Otherwise you will have to use the USSD option on your connection software in order top up and select packages. No need to take the SIM out.

If you don't have a USSD tab.....buy an iSIM. :)

What brand and model is your USB modem? There may be generic connection software with a USSD option if the installed software does not have it.