Msi Service Centre In Phuket

jay1980

The motherboard on my msi wind u180 netbook has died, i have been in chaing mai and asked around in pantip there but they need a 4 day lead time to get the part, the problem is i am doing a little traveling and am not staying in one place long enough to wait for the lead time, is there anywhere i could try to sorce this part in phuket, my next destanation?

I can fit it myself once i get the part.

Many thanks in advance for any suggestions

Try the English Computer guy if you call him first he would be able to get it before you get there and fit it ASAP.

Pretty good guy I use him all the time in Phuket as last time I left me laptop with a Thai place they stole the insides and replaced with secondhand <deleted>.

Dave .......0846257744...

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Try the English Computer guy if you call him first he would be able to get it before you get there and fit it ASAP.

Pretty good guy I use him all the time in Phuket as last time I left me laptop with a Thai place they stole the insides and replaced with secondhand <deleted>.

Dave .......0846257744...

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Called Dave and found him very helpful.

He gave me the number of X-Net in phuket town (076233788) who are an MSI agent, however they did not have the part I need in stock and the lead time to order is too long, so will be using internet from my smartphone, friends computers and net cafe's for the rest of the trip.

Many thanks for the tip though.