Helmet/bike Lock . Newstyle.

thaicbr

Like handcuff for the helmet.

However more spendy than most Thai helmets

Wonder if they will be showing up in shops around Thailand ?

umm it is sold here already click the link.. also the point is you should still have the helmet...Dont tell me your still using a cheap Thai helmet..grief.

Like handcuff for the helmet.

However more spendy than most Thai helmets

Wonder if they will be showing up in shops around Thailand ?

umm it is sold here already click the link.. also the point is you should still have the helmet...Dont tell me your still using a cheap Thai helmet..grief.

Looks a bit low down for my taste..........just be aware that Soi Dogs dont just piss on tyres...lol

My self made version for cheapos biggrin.png

Weights almost nothing. Can put it in any pocket of trowsers or jacket. And noone has stolen my Real helmet until now.

post-129800-0-47812200-1323143518_thumb. post-129800-0-00258300-1323143520_thumb.

But OK, i would not use it for an expensive helmet (or bike).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

If you just pop in to the shop , I doubt that someone will come along with bolt cutters, but then stranger things happen. Mine has just been hung on the handle bar, and hasnt been taken yet, but in the future, will get some kind of lock for it. It doesnt help that the underseat storage will hold a helmet, if its full of food. I think if its visibly locked to the bike, the thieves will probably just hit the next bike.

I used to have a chain and lock.. Until the lock jammed up one day!... It was a cheapie though!

Nowadays i just tie te chin strap as normal and hang it the strap under the seat on one of the seat guides and place the seat back on.. That way there is no access to undo the chin strap as its located under the seat.. Just be sure to put the visor facing down for any rain!

I did once see a lock the bolts on under the pillion foot peg however ive never seen it in any shop.