Family/child Friendly Bars In Pattaya

chonabot

Myself and my 14 year old son will be staying in Pattaya for a week.

I am there on some light business - 2-3 hours per day and the rest of the time some much deserved R&R.

My wife is staying back in Isaan as her mother is not well.

We've booked a decent hotel but would like to frequent some pubs/restaurants in the evening as well as bowling/movies etc.

Does anyone have any recommendations of decent places I can have a game of pool with my son - not too sterile but not too raunchy - as we are both keen musicians also would like

to hear about some decent music venues with no age restrictions.

Thanks in advance :)

Can be tricky to find some pool tables without a gogo attached. Big pool place up Soi 13 behind KISS restaurant. Super Break or something it is called? Brightly lit. Pool table place above TOPS market, corner of Second road and Pattaya Klang. Bowling alley same area too. Movie theaters at several of the Pattaya Malls. Two Big theaters on second road. Once at the top floor of the monstrous Mall on the water side of second road. Other theater a little further down the road across the street at "the avenue". Behind where the MacDonalds is. Bowling in either one. Other movie theater up in the North end of Pattaya at the BIG C mall. Has mostly movies in Thai.

• Like 1