Runny Eggs

robbo1

Does she allow you to eat the eggs "runny" yourself?

Yes I love my eggs runny and we should not have any issues with bird flu or salmonella as we live in country Western Australia.

The eggs are farm fresh so should be no problems.

I have found that you cannot tell a thai woman anything especially if the F@!#$king mother inlaw is here on holidays.

Does she allow you to eat the eggs "runny" yourself?

Yes I love my eggs runny and we should not have any issues with bird flu or salmonella as we live in country Western Australia.

The eggs are farm fresh so should be no problems.

I have found that you cannot tell a thai woman anything especially if the F@!#$king mother inlaw is here on holidays.

Between 2001 and 2008 the number of Australians sickened by egg-related salmonella outbreaks rose from 96 to a staggering 753.

As my Missus always fried eggs til they are crispy, I thought that was the way she liked them.

I flip my eggs so that all the white is cooked and the yolk still runny.

Whenever I make pork chop topped with a runny fried egg and served with potatoes, she dives into it. You would think that it was some fantastic dish knocked up by Gordon Ramsey.

In Thaiand you must boil an egg for 1 hour or BBQ for a day. The alternative is to fry for 10 seconds and serve semi raw.

On another note -We where sold 4 chicks last year, i built an outstanding coup. The Kids gave them all names.

They ate all the leftovers.

6 months later COCKADOODLDEFACKINGDO at 4am, they all turned out to be Cocks

The wife despatched them to the cooking pot after much soul searching and the children where left of tales of Wallace and Grommits "Chicken Run".

• Like 2

In Thaiand you must boil an egg for 1 hour or BBQ for a day. The alternative is to fry for 10 seconds and serve semi raw.

On another note -We where sold 4 chicks last year, i built an outstanding coup. The Kids gave them all names.

They ate all the leftovers.

6 months later COCKADOODLDEFACKINGDO at 4am, they all turned out to be Cocks

The wife despatched them to the cooking pot after much soul searching and the children where left of tales of Wallace and Grommits "Chicken Run".

An hour 555555555

I hard boil eggs this way. Place in pot of cold water and place on the hob on high---bring to a boil for 1 minute. Place the lid on the pot and remove from the heat. Leave the for 12 minutes, run under cold water.

The yolk is cooked perfectly, the white is not rubber and the best part is the outer yolk doesn't get that awful grey colour.

• Like 1

chang,

i did the same mate i bought 20 from a motorbike, all cocks, but good eating and we kept 4 to go with out laying hens and now breed all our own hens, so it worked out ok for once,,lol,

i dont have a problem with duck eggs either, you must collect the eggs before they are stood on rolled in the mud ect,

bacteria will go through an egg shell,weather it be duck or chicken,

thats one of the reasons we have our own chickens, i know were they come from and when,

take care all,, jake

• Like 1

I think its due to concern over salmonella. Members of my wifes family won't eat runny eggs.

I agree this was the thought a while back and many restaurants were told not to serve running eggs unless asked for.

I personally love my running eggs and have been eating same for 60+ yrs and am still alive (i think) to tell the tale

Same reason a number of restaurants refuse to serve your hamburger rare, even if you ask for.

There is no harm eating a bit dirt and shit from time to time, it strengthen your immune system.

Edited by JurgenG