Any Condos With Dogs Allowed In Bangkok?

Hi there!

I am currently renting a townhouse in BangNa with my friend and our two dogs, the rent is 20k but the house is big and fully furnished with home appliances.

The thing is, for my work I would like to live closer to Sukhumvit area, around Onut, Ekamai for example.

Does anyone know condos where dogs are allowed (medium size 10kilos) for a decent rent?

Thanking you,

In 8 years living in central BKK I have found zero condo's that actually allow any kind of pets. A few would tolerate cats on a "don't ask, don't tell basis. Dogs - no way. There are some older (mostly downmarket) apartment rental buildings that allow cats and possibly small dogs.

The good news is, that I have seen quite a few houses for rent in the areas you mention in the 20K range. Mostly they're a little bit into a sub-soi off Sukhumvit, but within reach of a BTS station. Onnut is a particularly good bet in that range.

I wasn't able to locate a condo that allow pets on a recent hunt. I sent e-mails to more than 10 estate agents for a friend who will be moving to Bangkok in Feb - it was a complete waste of time not one responded.

If you find one please let me know

Thai's never rarely answer E-mail

My Condo building has a few small dogs but I'm not in BKK

And the OP's not 1 but 2 mid sized dogs good grief !

I wasn't able to locate a condo that allow pets on a recent hunt. I sent e-mails to more than 10 estate agents for a friend who will be moving to Bangkok in Feb - it was a complete waste of time not one responded.

If you find one please let me know

Thai's never rarely answer E-mail

My Condo building has a few small dogs but I'm not in BKK

And the OP's not 1 but 2 mid sized dogs good grief !

Same as Brits. About 10% of my emails to UK estate agents get answered. Pretty similar for many other British companies.

The condo where we are (bang na) there are strictly no pets allowed. However every other room has a least one dog. One woman has 11 cats in a 50 meter apartment. Other 'rules' are routinely ignored as well. Just because they are not allowed does not mean they are not allowed. This condo also bans drinking in room, having guest in rooms, making noise and will fine people 500 baht for cycling on footpaths, all nonsense of course.