Thai Muslims Protest At Danish Embassy

george

It is very simple.

In 2006, there is only one religion in the world that DEMANDS unquestioning obediance to its standards of conduct and personal decorum, from all persons on earth, in all locations on earth, at every moment - at pain of death - not just for them, but for anyone in their general quadrant of the planet.

That religion's utopia, to which all persons on earth are DEMANDED to comply, is a 12th Century theocracy practicing barbaric Sharia law.

Islam. Disgusting, barbaric belief system. That is all there is to the story.

The only belief system that has ever resulted in a calculated, large-scale, lethal assualt on athletes competing at the International Olympic games - Islam.

The only belief system that has been behind a LARGE series of wanton, barbaric attacks upon diplomatic embassies in a score of countries - within the lifespans of all the readers of this discussion forum (and as recently as the past week) - Islam.

It is a binary decision. You either accept that 50 years from now, planet earth - and all your decendents - will be living in a 12th Century theocracy- or you stand up NOW to erradicate the Islamicists.

Simple.

Anyone undecided, who stands in the middle - either your descendents are exterminated, or they become 12th Century Muslims - or you join the fight.

Hey, it aint pretty - I don't mince words. But - let's call spades as they are.

Steve

Indo-Siam

Edited by Indo-Siam

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure nobody with a minimum amount of intelligence will take the above message seriously. Really you can't get a much explicit example of Islamophobia. How convenient calling for people to go fighting from behind a computer monitor!

(BTW, if you were referring to the Munich Olympics in your message, the terrorists who acted then had nothing to do with Islamism (they were from PLO). The other terrorist attack at the Olympics was the Atlanta bombing which was conducted by a right wing extremist. Shall we then call the latter or the IRA's as "Christian" terrorism?).

I am sure nobody with a minimum amount of intelligence will take the above message seriously. Really you can't get a much explicit example of Islamophobia. How convenient calling for people to go fighting from behind a computer monitor!

(BTW, if you were referring to the Munich Olympics in your message, the terrorists who acted then had nothing to do with Islamism (they were from PLO). The other terrorist attack at the Olympics was the Atlanta bombing which was conducted by a right wing extremist. Shall we then call the latter or the IRA's as "Christian" terrorism?).

The poster is quite correct in his description of Islam, Islamaphobic? so should we all be afraid of islam (not of ordinary muslims) Islam is both the most intolerant religion while at the same time demanding the utmost tolerance for itself. I read this week even the church in so called secular Turkey is under pressure. Don't fall for the moaning muslim line that they are always under attack, always the victims and always treated unjustly. Don't seem to recall any reports of christians flying planes in buildings in Mecca or blowing up innocents in Islamabad. The agenda is becoming more clear to all but the most starry eyed. This week in the UK a survey stated 40% of the idiots want sharia law in the UK and 20% had sympathy with the london bombers.

I think you'll find the PLO are all muslims, the poster did say 'lethal attacks'-peter

Edited by thai3

Mai Ow - - Stay in the discussion buddy, I want to see your arguments crushed to oblivion.

There was no attack on athletes in Atlanta - not even close to an attack on athletes. If I am wrong, give me one name - one single Olympic athlete, and his country of origin - who was attacked.

Munich '72. That was an attack by Black September terrorists. Go study what "Black Septenber" was about. It was about Muslim Palestinians trying to overthrow the government of Jordan in September 1970 -and Jordan crushed them. Yet- two years later, the Black Septembrists did not attack athletes from Jordan - they attacked Israelis. Hint: The Black September attackers were not Hindus, or Taoists, or Christians, or Jews, or Buddhists. They were Muslims (albeit, mostly, not very good ones)

If you are the best Islamacist apologist that is going to come scurrying out from the shadows, then I guess your side isn't going to do very well.

There is a battle of annihilation ongoing now. A battle to exterminate all belief systems except one. That battle has been started and vicisouly waged by one single belief system - attacking all others - and DEMANDING at point of death TOTAL SUBMISSION by EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE, to the tenets of its belief system. That predatory, vicious, intolerant belief system is Islam. Islam has started the war, and is spreading the conflict every chance it gets.

Islam fully deserves what is coming to it - when the rest of the world finally wakes up. The sooner the rest of the world gets on with wiping away the Islamacists - every single one of them - the better.

Steve

Indo-Siam

post-2219-1140571130_thumb.jpg

Edited by Indo-Siam

Indo-Siam, I don't want to repeat again and again what some of the other posters have been saying, but I believe you have a very serious misunderstanding of the concepts of Islamists and Muslims. This is clearly shown in your example of the Munich Olympics, where the ideology of the terrorists had nothing to do with Islam. Of course you can call them Muslim Palestinians, but it is the same as calling Hitler, Stalline, and Milosevic as Christians.

To Thai3, Yes scores of innocent people, including children and women, have been killed by western troops in the villages of Afghanistan and recently even inside Pakistan, and who knows how many in Iraq. But nobody with a brain will of course link it to Christianity.

Indo-Siam, I don't want to repeat again and again what some of the other posters have been saying, but I believe you have a very serious misunderstanding of the concepts of Islamists and Muslims. This is clearly shown in your example of the Munich Olympics, where the ideology of the terrorists had nothing to do with Islam. Of course you can call them Muslim Palestinians, but it is the same as calling Hitler, Stalline, and Milosevic as Christians.

To Thai3, Yes scores of innocent people, including children and women, have been killed by western troops in the villages of Afghanistan and recently even inside Pakistan, and who knows how many in Iraq. But nobody with a brain will of course link it to Christianity.

How many more scores of innocents have been murdered in Allahs name in Afgan. and Pak than the collateral damage your referring to. Innocents die in wars, its a sad fact, and not done deliberately like the Islamics your defending. Bombs set in markets, Mosques, shopping centers aren't targeting hard military targets, they're targeting innocents to murder, to provide terror, to enable them to control thru fear. Islam means submission, Islam means submission or death to all who oppose the will of the mullahs issueing orders, giving their interpretation through hadiths of the Quran.

Islam fully deserves what is coming to it - when the rest of the world finally wakes up. The sooner the rest of the world gets on with wiping away the Islamacists - every single one of them - the better.

So you're advocating complete worldwide genocide against all muslims, and you expect to be taken seriously? Come on mate, you're the one who needs to wake up. You're clearly either letting your typing get you carried away, or you genuinely do have a screw loose.

Edited by dantilley

How many more scores of innocents have been murdered in Allahs name in Afgan. and Pak than the collateral damage your referring to. Innocents die in wars, its a sad fact, and not done deliberately like the Islamics your defending. Bombs set in markets, Mosques, shopping centers aren't targeting hard military targets, they're targeting innocents to murder, to provide terror, to enable them to control thru fear. Islam means submission, Islam means submission or death to all who oppose the will of the mullahs issueing orders, giving their interpretation through hadiths of the Quran.

Where did I mention that I was defending Islamists? Please don't put words into my mouth. Sadly some of the examples of terrorist acts that you gave prove my point that these people have nothing to do with Islam, otherwise how can they set bombs against their own fellow Muslims, and even inside Mosques?

I agree innocents die in wars, that is why it should avoided in the first place. But I don't believe that deliberately lunching rocket missiles on civilian villages and houses, knowing that children and women live there, is an unavoidable "collateral damage". Please try to explain this concept directly to the people who lost their families from the latest strike on the Pakistani village of Damadola for example.

There is a battle of annihilation ongoing now. A battle to exterminate all belief systems except one. That battle has been started and vicisouly waged by one single belief system - attacking all others - and DEMANDING at point of death TOTAL SUBMISSION by EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE, to the tenets of its belief system. That predatory, vicious, intolerant belief system is Islam. Islam has started the war, and is spreading the conflict every chance it gets.

Steve

Indo-Siam

A few useful links for you:

http://www.hoptechno.com/paranoia.htm

http://www.1stop-pharmacy.com/Prozac.asp

'hope you recover soon... :o

Moslims have a religious commitment to hatred. Now I hate them.

Good for me that i'm not any Mo' slim. :o

thaipro_pattya & indo-siam have demonstrated just how stupid they are!!!!!!

Not only are they unable to differentiate between muslims & terrorists but you also beleive all the "spin" and exaggeration touted by the irresponsible us & uk governments in order to facilitate the illegal invasion of Iraq & so called war on terror.

In fact, if we talk about "barabaric actions" then lets talk about the recent report released by a group of american human rights lawyers who examined the 100 or so reported cases of ulawful deaths by means torture by us forces in Iraq.

Also, lets talk about the illegal detention of "suspected" terrorists at guantanamo? Or the proven lies peddled by the us & uk govs?

What is clear is that some people on this forum know nothing about Islam apart from what has been peddled by those with a vested interest in the destruction of a peace between the west & muslim nations.

all you dumb ass rednecks -take your filthy lies elsewhere!

Moslims have a religious commitment to hatred. Now I hate them.

Good for me that i'm not any Mo' slim. :o

thaipro_pattya & indo-siam have demonstrated just how stupid they are!!!!!!

Not only are they unable to differentiate between muslims & terrorists but you also beleive all the "spin" and exaggeration touted by the irresponsible us & uk governments in order to facilitate the illegal invasion of Iraq & so called war on terror.

In fact, if we talk about "barabaric actions" then lets talk about the recent report released by a group of american human rights lawyers who examined the 100 or so reported cases of ulawful deaths by means torture by us forces in Iraq.

Also, lets talk about the illegal detention of "suspected" terrorists at guantanamo? Or the proven lies peddled by the us & uk govs?

What is clear is that some people on this forum know nothing about Islam apart from what has been peddled by those with a vested interest in the destruction of a peace between the west & muslim nations.

all you dumb ass rednecks -take your filthy lies elsewhere!

Jaffy, that's not the kind of language we use at this forum, please try to act civillized. :D

Jaffy, that's not the kind of language we use at this forum, please try to act civillized. :o

Right. "We" only hate Muslims (even though we can't properly spell yet), and "We" hope to wipe them all out.

I guess it won't take long that someone will come up with irrefutable proof that they slaughter Christian children so they can use them in their Satanic rituals.

Seems that all is in order with the thread, innit? :D

Jaffy, that's not the kind of language we use at this forum, please try to act civillized. :D

Right. "We" only hate Muslims (even though we can't properly spell yet), and "We" hope to wipe them all out.

You need to be reminded that not everyone on here speaks English as their first language before you climb onto the spelling high horse. :o

You need to be reminded that not everyone on here speaks English as their first language before you climb onto the spelling high horse. :o

Thanks for the reminder.

English ain't me native tongue either.

But ThaiPro, who hates those "Moslims" is a native English/American speaker, i believe?

You need to be reminded that not everyone on here speaks English as their first language before you climb onto the spelling high horse. :D

Thanks for the reminder.

English ain't me native tongue either.

But ThaiPro, who hates those "Moslims" is a native English/American speaker, i believe?

It's always instructive to read the old posts of anyone who interests you :o

It is, innit? :D

You'll find beaties such as this:

"Two years ago after over 30 highly successful years in the used-auto business, during which time I built up one of the leading used car dealerships of the American Mid-West,..."

Anyhow, is it just me, or are a few bad vibes around here?

Bit much of hate and kill 'em all vibes?

Dunno, me being a rather new poster, i start thinking that i am in the wrong place reading some of the stuff posted here in this thread?

Unfortuntely Jaffy's vocabulary is rather limited and it constantly shows.

Islam isn't the problem its the nutty followers who misinterpret it.

Wow, now we are getting somewhere!

Your comment above proves that you ARE able to engage your brain & your mouth at the same time - obviously quite an acheivement for you!

Being a Brit, you have obviously come into contact with many of those who follow the muslim faith - the Uk has a large Pakistani community. These people have, for decades, contributed to the success of the Uk economy. They are your postmen, shop-keepers, your doctors, your teachers, your neighbours & your friends ( I hope) and have been living in peace along side you for many many years. Yet you see these people as a sudden threat???

Doesn't take a genius to work out that it is simple minded bigots like you that spin & propoganda originating from the US & UK govs actually has the desired affect on! I think that instead of beleiving the hidden agendas of those who profit from war you should instead try to work things out once you are in possession of both sides of the story.

It is, innit? :D

You'll find beaties such as this:

"Two years ago after over 30 highly successful years in the used-auto business, during which time I built up one of the leading used car dealerships of the American Mid-West,..."

Anyhow, is it just me, or are a few bad vibes around here?

Bit much of hate and kill 'em all vibes?

Dunno, me being a rather new poster, i start thinking that i am in the wrong place reading some of the stuff posted here in this thread?

I think it's the subject matter of the thread rather than Thaivisa. Islam is rather a contentious subject all over the 'net. Best to read some of the other threads/forums that deal with aspects of Thailand. :D

while it's easy to bash," the west", hey , we do it ourselves. but to those who believe "islam" is peaceful and productive to a unified world future, pls. expound on the contributions of the current "islamic" countries contributions. to me, the middle east is a nightmare. but if a islamic accept's that as paradise, then they have the right to inernalize their "belief", and lobby that particular nation for citizenship. yes, danish muslims should boycott denmark, or refute the current attack against denmark.

while it's easy to bash," the west", hey , we do it ourselves. but to those who believe "islam" is peaceful and productive to a unified world future, pls. expound on the contributions of the current "islamic" countries contributions. to me, the middle east is a nightmare. but if a islamic accept's that as paradise, then they have the right to inernalize their "belief", and lobby that particular nation for citizenship. yes, danish muslims should boycott denmark, or refute the current attack against denmark.

Great idea, they would probably starve to death, but the vast majority is acting as good citizens of the country, it's only a small minority who are creating problems.

Edited by sonthaya

They declared war on us. The Thai government showed the way to deal with terrorists at Tak Bai: ZERO TOLERANCE

Hmmm, right...

Only that the "Terrorists" in Tak Bai were proven to be peaceful demonstrators, by the Thai legal sythem. Embarrassing for the Thai government, but nevertheless fact. Even the respnsible officers were punished (with removal from their present position).

Anyhow, i do hope your hate is not based on more obvious misinformation. Would be a bit embarrassing, hating all the wrong people... :o

They declared war on us. The Thai government showed the way to deal with terrorists at Tak Bai: ZERO TOLERANCE

The sooner you stagger back to the "girlie bar" you came from the better for all concerned. Let's face it, the only interest you have in thailand is that of exploitation & cheap sex.

Can't wait for the day the Thai gov' finally "deal" with sex tourists like yourself... tak bai style!

In the meantime,who's looking after your trailer back home???

understand sonthaya, however, if they really understand and agree with their new host country, and understand why they chose denmark as that country, they have a responsibility to use their new found freedom to defend against unwarranted attacks based on religious intolerence. liberty is a day to day struggle, and those who target freedom of speech, and freedom thought, from non-violent venues, such as art, the press,discussion, and so on, need to be educated.

understand sonthaya, however, if they really understand and agree with their new host country, and understand why they chose denmark as that country, they have a responsibility to use their new found freedom to defend against unwarranted attacks based on religious intolerence. liberty is a day to day struggle, and those who target freedom of speech, and freedom thought, from non-violent venues, such as art, the press,discussion, and so on, need to be educated.

Very true, we are hoping for the best. :o