Thinking Of Flying Samui To Hong Kong ?

It actually works out cheaper ( if flying biz class ) to get a suite on board emirates airlines A380 ,

Samui to hk , 35995 thb return on biz class , cheapest ticket , compared to 31995 average price for a return on emirates from bkk ! , bkk air might have the lounge , but Dom peri champagne , fine foods , flat beds , on board bar and a shower , emirates wins !

So next time you need to go hk , remember this post

• Like 1

What's the point of this post?

BKK airlines regular web fare is 21k all in, plus you go directly to Hong Kong rather than having to lay over in BKK airport.

There is already a thread for ranting about BKK airlines' prices.

Welfare in economy , but I did mention biz ... But the point of the post is flying a suite on the a380 is a once in a life time for most people , and it may not be knowledge that you can fly there from Thailand to hk for cheaper in a suite , or even 15,000 upgrade fro Econmy to suite which most people will pay , just ordering a bottle of Dom p covers that cost

• Like 1

BKK airlines regular web fare is 21k all in, plus you go directly to Hong Kong rather than having to lay over in BKK airport.

Welfare in economy , but I did mention biz ... But the point of the post is flying a suite on the a380 is a once in a life time for most people , and it may not be knowledge that you can fly there from Thailand to hk for cheaper in a suite , or even 15,000 upgrade fro Econmy to suite which most people will pay , just ordering a bottle of Dom p covers that cost

Since when you get a suite in business class (I thought its first only) ?

yes but this is about emirates

Are you sure that is for a suite Boater ? I have been wanting to fly on the 380 since I first saw it. The price you quoted for the HK trip would suit me just fine. I want to show the little lady how the other half lives a couple of times and a weekend in HK flying the 380 Biz would certainly do the trick. Cheers for the tip.

Since when you get a suite in business class (I thought its first only) ?

Because bkk air don't have first or suites , but for the cost of a bkk air biz class you can fly a suite with another airline

Are you sure that is for a suite Boater ? I have been wanting to fly on the 380 since I first saw it. The price you quoted for the HK trip would suit me just fine. I want to show the little lady how the other half lives a couple of times and a weekend in HK flying the 380 Biz would certainly do the trick. Cheers for the tip.

Yes , hence why I brought this thread up , glad someone found it useful