Kawasaki Mini Gp 2012 Last Round ( Bonanza Racetrack) When?

Dutchbike

It looks like the last round of the Kawa mini Gp is coming but i'm unsure about the date, from my kawa dealer i received this mail:

Quote:

"Kawasaki mini GP will be on Sunday 18, December at Bonanza race track.

This time, they set 2 days event because it be the final for this year.

Saturday 17 is meeting day, biker can try on track for free. In the evening will be Party. serve food and drink also free. You may stay one night at that.

Sunday 18 is race day

Anyway, I will set plan for MPC customers to joy this event"

Since there are no sat/sun 17/18 in december i'm guessing it's coming weekend, i'm still waiting for an anwser but mayby somebody here can confirm the date.

I visted a Mini Gp at Bonanza ( near Khao Yai national park) and it's a nice event and the track is on a real scenic location.

It's a great ride to the track and once their it's an even better ride around it.

Great location and a well prepared event by Kawasaki as always :)

I’ll be there on the Sunday, might even put the Supercorsa Pro on and take a spin round the track too :)

• Like 1

Might see you there Karlos, so it's this coming weekend??

17/18 NOVEMBER. please confirm.

I remember when you once openend a topic about a mini GP at Bonanza,( last may) your Kawa dealer also gave you at first the wrong date.biggrin.png

To everybody else i can recommend this event: a real nice "day at the races" ninja 250 class/ Dtracker 250 class/ ER-6 N/F class

and a lot of KSR racing ( stock and modified) Thai stunt team, and .... free entry.clap2.gif

Thanks Kawasaki.