Cheap Hotel With Swimming Pool Near Walking Street?

Ulysses G.

one thing i will say about the welcome plaza, I used to stay there all the time, great value at 650 baht around 2 years ago, every time i went back they used to tell me 1000 baht? TIT , i stopped even going there to ask for a room after around 4 times given the old 1000 baht a night, I would not have minded 750 but a 1000 for the same room i paid 650 for, no chance. Was a great place though and if you can get it for 750 it is good enough value.

one thing i will say about the welcome plaza, I used to stay there all the time, great value at 650 baht around 2 years ago, every time i went back they used to tell me 1000 baht? TIT , i stopped even going there to ask for a room after around 4 times given the old 1000 baht a night, I would not have minded 750 but a 1000 for the same room i paid 650 for, no chance. Was a great place though and if you can get it for 750 it is good enough value.

Book it on the internet - no problem!! :o Never used walk in, so might be the case. However been coming there for years - so they know not fk w/me. :D

Can anyone suggest a a cheap hotel with air-con, English TV and swimming pool near walking street?

I usually stay at the APEX, but it is a hassle bringing guests from Walking Street all the way back to the hotel.

Any recommendations for lazy perverts? :o

Since you are already used to the Apex Hotel area, just around the corner on Soi Honey Inn is the Bay Breeze Hotel, they have a pool. They are pretty popular, the price ought to drop pretty soon to the "low season" level again. They have cable TV in English, safety box in the hotel room, HW, A/C, etc. etc.

Just down from the Bay Breeze is the Intown Holiday hotel, they have a pool on the roof, same stuff as the Bay Breeze except for the safe in the room. Past the Intown you reach the Honey Inn Hotel. The Honey Inn has repainted and refurbished the rooms in the last year or so, figure on around 500 baht and they have use of a pool too!

All three hotels are "guest" friendly without any "visitor" fees.

Karazyal, I agree with you, they are good hotels but the OP wants something closer to Walking Street.

The Windy Inn is at the southern end of Walking Street and handy to all the action. It has a sunny pool overlooking the bay. Rooms at the rear of the hotel should be in your price range.

Karazyal, I agree with you, they are good hotels but the OP wants something closer to Walking Street.

The Windy Inn is at the southern end of Walking Street and handy to all the action. It has a sunny pool overlooking the bay. Rooms at the rear of the hotel should be in your price range.

Yep, I know - but since he was familiar with the area they were worth a looksee anyway.

(I like the breakfast buffet at the Apex and use it pretty often. Like the spaghetti for breakfast, it lasts all day long!)

Yep, I know - but since he was familiar with the area they were worth a looksee anyway.

(I like the breakfast buffet at the Apex and use it pretty often. Like the spaghetti for breakfast, it lasts all day long!)

Thank you.

Those other hotels are well worth knowing about in case I don't like the walking street area and want to return to the area where I have usually stayed in the past! :o

The Welcome Plaza will seem like the Royal Palace after staying at the Apex.

The Apex is good for breakfast but not much else.

Brit, does the Welcome Plaza charge extra for your nightly partner?

No not that I'm aware of - my mates never been charged for bringing any ladies back, I check in w/my gf so doesnt really apply to me. :o

I don't know why I am doing this. I might be spoiling a very good thing.

AA Pattaya Hotel..Soi 13 off Beach Road. tel 038 428656

800 without breakfast for two. If you bring in a third person then they charge 500baht extra. Don't ask me why.. 850 for two persons including one american breakfast.

Nice pool on terrace on fourth floor. View all the antics on beach road.

Many expats locate there for months at a time and return everytime. 700 nightly monthly rate. Good rooms, air con. Happy, pleasant staff. No one bats an eyelid at ANY goings on. Bring in Ladyboys, twos, threes. Up to you. Reception will also ring room before releasing ID cards to guests if you ask.

Some amazing characters pass through. There is a constant stream of ladys in and out from Beach Road and various bars in 13.1 and 13.2.

If you can do better...let me know.

Some amazing characters pass through. There is a constant stream of ladys in and out from Beach Road and various bars in 13.1 and 13.2.

Sounds very degenerate friendly.

Thanks! :o

When are you going to be there K Ulysses?

Is Walking St. the only place to find a girl?

I stay soi 11 and have no trouble finding girls 50 yards away if need be.

Yes, but do they have tattooes, blonde hair, knee high boots?

Do they spit on the ground, swear in English, fondle you in public?

Will they cuss you because you only offer 2,000 baht short time, wink at every other guy that passes, complain if your hotel is less than 3 star quality?

Are they hard drinkers, big eaters, gamblers?

Well, Walking Street girls are all of the above. :o

Sounds very degenerate friendly.

Thanks! :D

When are you going to be there K Ulysses?

Any time I feel like it.

My staff all had a few days holiday for New Years, but I didn't, so they have given me a credit voucher for some time off.

I would like to meet both tukyleith and britmaverick someday. Are you guys in Pattaya now? :D

Is Walking St. the only place to find a girl?

I stay soi 11 and have no trouble finding girls 50 yards away if need be.

Yes, but do they have tattooes, blonde hair, knee high boots?

Do they spit on the ground, swear in English, fondle you in public?

Will they cuss you because you only offer 2,000 baht short time, wink at every other guy that passes, complain if your hotel is less than 3 star quality?

Are they hard drinkers, big eaters, gamblers?

Well, Walking Street girls are all of the above. :o

I like real stunners and walking street has a lot of them in one area.

If they are very trampy looking stunners, so much the better! :D

Ulysses G. - July mate if you can spare a bit of you busy time. :D

Pattaya sounds like a great place to recover from my 2-3 week vegetable juice fast in Ko Samui in June! :D

If you come to Pattaya before Samui there will be no recovery time required! :o:D

I am currently at the Lek hotel. Soi 13 and 2nd road. Paying 750 baht a night(old wing). Breakfast Not included. Good buffet breakfast for 110 baht. In room safe. No guest fees. Large room with balcony, good water pressure.Cheap laundry service. Fully stocked in room mini bar thats really reasonable. Staff polite, friendly and helpful.

Large swimming pool next to coffe shop restaurant but coffee shop hours are 630-1300 and 1800-2030. So if you dont mind swimming or lounging in front of patrons at the coffee shop its fine. Next to the hotel side on 2nd road is internet site dsl for 1 bht a minute. 7-11 store, massage shop, tailor and in front of the 7-11 store after 7 pm an excellent vendor sets up noodle soup shop with chairs, tables and an excellent noodle soup for 30 bht.