Thaivisa 2013 Calendar Member Photos

Tywais

hi!

when does the panel choose the final 12?

when will it be available to buy?

ta

ETA two weeks for decision. It is made available free of charge for download as a high resolution printable pdf file compliments of Thaivisa.com.

Tywais ... that was simply smashing ... thanks so much for putting that together ... clap2.gif

I didn't even mind the elevator music!

Showed it to the Thai House (who usually have the attention span of a gnat) ... most of them got at least half-way through excellent effort and warmly appreciate the time and effort to create it ... wai.gif

• Like 1

Tywais ... that was simply smashing ... thanks so much for putting that together ... clap2.gif

I didn't even mind the elevator music!

Showed it to the Thai House (who usually have the attention span of a gnat) ... most of them got at least half-way through excellent effort and warmly appreciate the time and effort to create it ... wai.gif

Thanks for that David. I thought about putting 'Chess' (one night in Bangkok) on it but thought better of it and went generic. tongue.png The song was too short and I couldn't loop it without a lot of effort.

• 9 months later...

Ummm....

Dare I suggest it probably time to start thinking about 2014 calender w00t.gif

Seems to me... that members should perhaps start putting some photos together ? ... or even suggest some of other members photos that might be worthy of consideration... I can certainly think of a few that have stuck in my mind ... but it's going to take a lot of searching them out! facepalm.gif Then it won't be a last minute rush! whistling.gif

What thinks the members here and the Mods of course ?

• Like 1