Finances Stuck In The Uk!

Briandajew

Well, good news all round in the end - I found the e mail address of the CEO a few days ago and stated my case, withing about 4 hours I received a reply from a Technical Customer Support Director, who was very polite and told me that they were looking into things, they sent a copy of their complaints procedure, a direct dial contact and e mail address.

Today, the lady who sent the reply e mail has responded (3 days and not 4 weeks as per their procedure) simply asking me to fill in and confirm my bank details to accept payment directly into the account that I have been using as direct debit to pay them their monthly fee for the past 20 years! Hurray for common sense, and I must admit - hats off to them for such a quick and sensible response - I am over the moon and am in the process of ordering a WACOM INTUOS 5 TOUCH Graphics tablet to celebrate, sadly, my wife will be getting a lucky bag this Christmas!

Well I am glad this has all turned out good for you and I think I speak for the replyees as well, bit of a journey and a torrid time, now lets just hope the cash turns up and when do we all get together for a jar I have forgotten already!

A good, jolly good early christmas present.

• Like 1

Well, good news all round in the end - I found the e mail address of the CEO a few days ago and stated my case, withing about 4 hours I received a reply from a Technical Customer Support Director, who was very polite and told me that they were looking into things, they sent a copy of their complaints procedure, a direct dial contact and e mail address.

Today, the lady who sent the reply e mail has responded (3 days and not 4 weeks as per their procedure) simply asking me to fill in and confirm my bank details to accept payment directly into the account that I have been using as direct debit to pay them their monthly fee for the past 20 years! Hurray for common sense, and I must admit - hats off to them for such a quick and sensible response - I am over the moon and am in the process of ordering a WACOM INTUOS 5 TOUCH Graphics tablet to celebrate, sadly, my wife will be getting a lucky bag this Christmas!

Well I am glad this has all turned out good for you and I think I speak for the replyees as well, bit of a journey and a torrid time, now lets just hope the cash turns up and when do we all get together for a jar I have forgotten already!

A good, jolly good early christmas present.

Cheers! and all the best to you too! Merry bloody Christmas!

To echo others' advice on this matter. We had to get a UK "authority" signature for our baby's passport and they confirmed that our "Pu Yai Ban" could sign, even though they stipulate UK citizen on the form. Worth checking their contingency plans. Good luck.

You know, at the end of the day when it all comes down to the nose against the road, all of these bastards only care about one thing MONEY - they can all be bought with threats, cash, job security - I know the signatories that signed my sons passports, not one of them has ever been contacted by the esteemed British Emabassy - they are simply an excuse for inflated salaries living the colonial life! If ever they had to get off their fat bloated asses, they would be the first turds on HMS Toilet back to the UK! Useless - I'd sack the lot of them and save the UK a few bob. In fact, if it saved 5 pence it would be worth it to rid countries of these pathetic farts that do sweet FA for their own citizens!

They robbed me a few years back when I applied for my sons UK passport - They tell you that you need to register the birth with the UK at a charge of almost 15000 Baht - LIES! you do not! It is completely free, and to obtain the passport you don't even need the registration. Bigger fool me!

Edited by Briandajew

or alternatively should be plenty of UK citizens who are teachers around to sign for you.

But dont they need to be persons of "suitable standing" ?....not a common trait among Thailands "English teachers" me thinks unless being mama noodle eating p*sshead qualifies you for this these days...biggrin.png

In the UK anyone working as a teacher is considered suitable, as are police, doctors, nurses, architects, elected government (local councilors, MPs).

or alternatively should be plenty of UK citizens who are teachers around to sign for you.

But dont they need to be persons of "suitable standing" ?....not a common trait among Thailands "English teachers" me thinks unless being mama noodle eating p*sshead qualifies you for this these days...biggrin.png

Suitable for what?

In the UK anyone working as a teacher is considered suitable, as are police, doctors, nurses, architects, elected government (local councilors, MPs).