Phone Number Of Night Bazaar Condos Needed Please

beautifulthailand99

Hi There - does anybody have the telephone number of Night Bazaar Condos on Soi Thaepae Soi 1 (just behind the Foxy Lady). I've stayed there before long term and you can rebt a room for 500 baht a night (5000 baht the monthly rate) but unfortunately they are impossible to find on the web and I've left their business card at home. Please could someone post if they have it - it would be useful for now and in the future.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Kind regards

Ian

Wife has vetoed this as being too cheap but rang up directory enquiries - can recommend if you are looking for a basic, a/c tv clean room with bath and shower right behind the night market. Nos are 053 271 1161 or 053 818 7166. As they don't have a website or any online presence it maeans they are much cheaper than the more visible places.

Use to be 500 baht per night inclusive or 5000 baht per mouth Renter paid for electric, water and tv.

Yes that was the price I paid last Jan aand is probably the same. A very ok place for the money and friendly staff and reliable security. Good for a not too fussy person who wants to be in a central location. A bit careworn inside but everything seems to work. Can reccommend.

Use to be 500 baht per night inclusive or 5000 baht per mouth Renter paid for electric, water and tv.

Yes that was the price I paid last Jan aand is probably the same. A very ok place for the money and friendly staff and reliable security. Good for a not too fussy person who wants to be in a central location. A bit careworn inside but everything seems to work. Can reccommend.

Yes. It does bring back memories.