Gym

Sexy Beast

They're supposedly opening the Paragon branch of California one of these months, but as they're already advertising it as a "six star" gym with "beautiful celebrities" and attempting to charge those who are already California members extra to go there, I doubt they'll have any short-term tourist packages.

You might try some of the hotels in the area, though their facilities are usually small and expensive by the day. Novotel has a small gym, don't know the price for a visitor.

"Steven"

They're supposedly opening the Paragon branch of California one of these months, but as they're already advertising it as a "six star" gym with "beautiful celebrities" and attempting to charge those who are already California members extra to go there, I doubt they'll have any short-term tourist packages.

You might try some of the hotels in the area, though their facilities are usually small and expensive by the day. Novotel has a small gym, don't know the price for a visitor.

"Steven"

theres a new gym on asoke just opened - i forget the name - get a months free trial or something.