Farm Photos

shaggy1969

There are many straw mushroom growers in my area.

No surprise there, Packdee. The mushrooms you showed in your video are the preferred "strain"thumbsup.gif for tomyam in Phetchabun(link).

IMG_5351.jpg

Unfortunately the outer layer of this straw mushroom (Volvariella volvacea or simply เห็ดฟาง, source link1 ; link2)has to be cleaned with a knife before cooking.

After cut in half they smile(link).smile.png

post-70928-0-08608000-1366992219_thumb.j

I am very interested to learn about mushrooms. Milky's are new to me. Do you still use your guest house for this?

Thank you.

Edited by Dancealot
  • Like 1

Have you had your veggies today? Here are a couple of shots from Doi Angkhang the other day.

Great photos VF and as Goompa said.....nice to see you back thumbsup.gif

I seem to remember seeing somewhere a great photo to took of harvesting cabbages on a steep hillside....any chance of posting it again here in this thread?

• Like 1

Up date: Shaggy the duck and the other ducks are all getting along... a big duck seems to be ruling the roost.... too... not sure where he appeared from... seems to be a few others with red on the face ....

Shaggy has groomed him / herself better to day!tongue.png

Nice to see shaggy is starting to make an effort Jim biggrin.png

Tell the young lad to throw down some nesting material because those Muscovy's should be ready for some happy time (that is unless it's raining)

Hopefully should be having some duckling photos soon thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Great Goats above Sammy ... and I can tell, they were 'excited' to see you ... wub.png

Everyone is always happy to see me .... David tongue.pngbiggrin.png

I think Mama goat is keeping a watchful eye....wink.png

IMG_7632.JPG

You need glasses.. HE has a fifth leg showing..cheesy.gif

Edited by khwaibah