Farm Photos

shaggy1969

Big Sombat with a big rocket.

I just discovered that Photoshop has an EXIF displayer It's amazing what you can find if you read the tutorial.

Nice to hear more people can get enthousiastic about nerdy things like this.thumbsup.gif

Well it is useful information some times... nerdy or not .... even for a non nerd, like me! tongue.pnglaugh.png

David,it's been a long time mate....how about some more Farming moments from you?

You scene one fish ... you've seen them all.

Actually, because it was a second big stint at the Farm last time ... I did a lot more of Theme based media ... not the type of stuff that gets posted here ... I've already put up the suitable pics.

I'm back to the Farm January, so maybe something new then ... probably all baby shots!

David,it's been a long time mate....how about some more Farming moments from you?

Actually, because it was a second big stint at the Farm last time ... I did a lot more of Theme based media ... not the type of stuff that gets posted here ... I've already put up the suitable pics.

I'm back to the Farm January, so maybe something new then ... probably all baby shots!

I think this photographer would disagree. Stunning photos of stunning fish.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/683248-9-stunning-shots-of-siamese-fighting-fish/?utm_source=newsletter-20131121-1449&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news

• Like 1

I think this photographer would disagree. Stunning photos of stunning fish.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/683248-9-stunning-shots-of-siamese-fighting-fish/?utm_source=newsletter-20131121-1449&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news

Agreed ... but they aren't exactly Farm Fish.

Pretty though ... thumbsup.gif