Where To Buy Battery Or Solar Powered Motion Sensor Lights, Like The One In Pic.

Shot

Good idea, except my cats would drive me nuts with that thing.

I see they are on Amazon and sold at Wal-mart.

If you really wanted that particular brand, I would get someone to ship them to you from wherever you come from (if Walmart or Amazon will ship there)

If you can be flexible, Home pro has similar gadgets that will keep your cats and dogs awake just as well.

Good idea, except my cats would drive me nuts with that thing.

I see they are on Amazon and sold at Wal-mart.

If you really wanted that particular brand, I would get someone to ship them to you from wherever you come from (if Walmart or Amazon will ship there)

If you can be flexible, Home pro has similar gadgets that will keep your cats and dogs awake just as well.

I’m flexible, but not enough to hardwire the things, which is what I saw at HW and HP. But, thanks the same. wai.gif

Edited by Shot

This Amorn site came up in the Internet forum discussion.

http://www.amornsolar.com/

I can not see anything with motion sensors, but they have some other lighting solutions. Maybe you could add your own motion sensor to one of those models, if you can not find ready made ones?

I do not know, I have never seen them in Thailand. But like you I would be great full to know. I do dare say will have to import personally. If you do find them, can you please PM me,thumbsup.gif

Thanks, Stu

I was at Home Pro/Lotus on the bypass road today. We went to the lighting area, and found the same hard wire motion sensor lights. The Mrs. Asked about the OP product, and was told NO, we don’t carry those. I needed some other lighting products, and walked to the next isle. There in plain sight, was what I was looking for. http://www.osram.com/osram_com/products/luminaires/indoor-luminaires/mobile-helpers/spylux/index.jsp Not exact, but close enough. I bought two different models. Price 339 and 399. Don't know if new product for HP, or I just missed them first time around.