Naresh Condos In 99 Road (Ghost Road)

khman

Hi,

Just chit-chat.... sorry for bad english.

I visited condos there http://naresh.co.th/life/ . Not that much interested but wanted to know...

Seems 59m2 (1 living room 1 bed room 1 tiny no window room - for small baby) is approx 5.5M

If a day I want to rent it I guess it would be 15-20 000THB maximum. Let's say 17500. This is very approx...

Investment would be rentablized in 26 years.... what a bad investment. Easier and less risky to buy a 200 000usd flat in Paris, rent it 1200usd per month....

So, or condos are too expensive, or rentals are cheap.

I prefer to rent... Can change my mind, more free... I would have buy if I was sure to make good money if a day I would rent....

FYI small 30M2 is approx 2.2M. I guess it can be rented 7500 approx, already better....

Maybe there is something I do not understand? Why do people buy? (seems half is sold already)

I guess buying an house is much more interesting?

Also, the woman was unable to tell me about freehold, charges, ...

Thanks

EDIT : they just sent me a quote with special promotion at 4.4M. This makes already better investment, in 21 years... still worst than Paris...

Edited by khman

The former Lynx developement which is now rebranded as Choeng Mon Gardens, is located in very close proximity to the best beach on the island (Choeng Mon).

They have three 2 bedroom houses left on sale (resales), these houses are due for completion over the next 2 weeks, without a kitchen (most people prefer their own kitchen design)

these houses are on a bargain offer at only 5.5 million baht, located behind the old football golf site this developement has a three tiered swimming pool that ends with a waterfall cascading into the main pool.

Now how can you compare a very small condo in the back of nowhere to a 240 sq meter town house with one of the nicest and biggest swimming pools on the island and

within walking distance to Choeng Mon beach ? see the progress of Choeng Mon gardens on facebook,,, choengmongardens

Nice pitch starcandle... Part of the added value in a condo comes from the fact that as a foreigner you can actually own in.

But I agree that said condo is way overpriced. Then again so are most developments on this island. A 2br townhouse without kitchen and with communal pool for 5.5m is also double it's build cost... Friend of mine recently picked up a large and luxuruous 4br private walled villa with large pool on a little over 0.5rai near Banrak for under 3m. Thai friend though, maybe foreigners are just ok with being ripped off...

I just got an offer to buy a townhouse near the lakeside road in Chaweng for 1 Mbaht.

Friend of my wife has 5 houses and need some cash.

Better investments in bangkok

Samui is stupid prices for condos round need me to be tricked by a time shareable for me to buy one here

Also what do the construction companies offer in trend of maintainer if fees are too high people won't pay if they don't pay then everyone suffers in the block

Can they guarantee fixed rates for 30 years of prices only to rise by x %

Max per year

I didn't say a decent flat.

I said a flat.

You can get small flat but that's not the point. I just meant it is very good value (compared to Naresh)

A 200kUSD flat you can rent it approx 1100 usd per month.

I meant value.