Forgot They Have A Pattaya Section

simcity

chippie thk good map , but i can not find viewtalay 1 - 2- 3- 4- 5 or chateau dale !

Chateau dale - is a few meter infront of and next to Viewtalay1 - on Theppara rd. - less than 5 mins walking north from Theppara & Theprasit intersection

Viewtalay 2 - on Thepara rd. - less than 5 mins walking south from Theppara & Theprasit intersection

I recommend THINKNET maps which are available from most book and magazines shops. They provide very good, detailed paper maps in Thai and English, but more importantly, the provide CD's which have incredible detail of just about any area in Thialand. You can zoom to vey detailed levels/large scales, and select the items/layers you want shown , like hotels, petrol stations, condos , hospitals. police stations,BTS stations, motorway exits etc etc. You can also select the language and they are printable and e-mailable. I have one for Bangkok & Thailand, and one for Pattaya/Rayong/Chonburi province - all extremely good.

Ieven copied one for the loxinfo guy so that he could find me and others out at Mabprachan. :o

I recommend THINKNET maps which are available from most book and magazines shops. They provide very good, detailed paper maps in Thai and English, but more importantly, the provide CD's which have incredible detail of just about any area in Thialand. You can zoom to vey detailed levels/large scales, and select the items/layers you want shown , like hotels, petrol stations, condos , hospitals. police stations,BTS stations, motorway exits etc etc. You can also select the language and they are printable and e-mailable. I have one for Bangkok & Thailand, and one for Pattaya/Rayong/Chonburi province - all extremely good.

Ieven copied one for the loxinfo guy so that he could find me and others out at Mabprachan. :o

mobi good info ! i have the bangkok one , did not know the little fishing village call pattaya have own one !

will get it