Samut Prakan Predator Molests Young Child Again: Thailand

webfact

As usual, we have the 'hang 'em high' brigade in spraying large quantities of testosterone around the forum, as if that attitude would ever make a difference to paedophilia.

Sadly, the 'local' approach to these kinds of problems lets the offender go free to abuse other children. For a society that brandishes altruism as a cultural icon it seems many people consistantly fail their neighbors in pursuit of financial gain. A national institution, for sure. In developing countries, where many mothers have to work to feed their families, this kind of problem will persist, especially when the available child care is unofficial. What is needed, apart from enhanced sex education in schools, is some of the money that went on buying votes to be used on TV and localized campaigns to educate the masses on fundamental societal problems. Child sexual abuse would be one of them.

I read yesterday that many of the small villages on the Indian subcontinent have similar problems. Asia could use the experiences (minus the OTT reactions of local governments) from western countries to raise awareness of the negative effects on children of all kinds of abuse, sexual and otherwise.

The use of knives (blunt or otherwise), and boiling blood doesn't solve problems. It may assuage the anger of a few readers until they find something else to vent their accumulated rage at, but it's of no use in the real world.

DIG

As usual, we have the 'hang 'em high' brigade in spraying large quantities of testosterone around the forum, as if that attitude would ever make a difference to paedophilia.

Sadly, the 'local' approach to these kinds of problems lets the offender go free to abuse other children. For a society that brandishes altruism as a cultural icon it seems many people consistantly fail their neighbors in pursuit of financial gain. A national institution, for sure. In developing countries, where many mothers have to work to feed their families, this kind of problem will persist, especially when the available child care is unofficial. What is needed, apart from enhanced sex education in schools, is some of the money that went on buying votes to be used on TV and localized campaigns to educate the masses on fundamental societal problems. Child sexual abuse would be one of them.

I read yesterday that many of the small villages on the Indian subcontinent have similar problems. Asia could use the experiences (minus the OTT reactions of local governments) from western countries to raise awareness of the negative effects on children of all kinds of abuse, sexual and otherwise.

The use of knives (blunt or otherwise), and boiling blood doesn't solve problems. It may assuage the anger of a few readers until they find something else to vent their accumulated rage at, but it's of no use in the real world.

DIG

Removing the tallywhaker may not solve the overall problem of the masses but it sure does solve the problem of a guy raping a child again. I expect if your young daughter was molested in the same manner you would have a different opinion but then again maybe not. Edited by Pimay1
  • Like 1

A blunt knife would be appropriate.

If it were my daughter it would have already been used.

I was twelve years old living in a farming community in Western Kentucky. Back then the neighbors would gather at one house about once a month. The local musicians would be there and after the big supper everyone would sit around and enjoy the music. This was before anyone had electricity in the houses. Good clean fun with salt of the earth people. One night after the shindig we heard a neighbor ringing the big emergency bell out in their yard. Most houses had them. My father jumped up and went to their house. During the shindig when no one was home, a man had crawled under the bed of the fifteen year old daughter of the neighbor. To make a long story short, the neighbors sliced his tallywhaker off then put pine tar on the stub so he wouldn't bleed to death.

This is the justice that still needs to be around today in our PC world.

Not to often i am in TOTAL agreement with the Americans, but brother your neighbours deserve a medal & I would buy those gents a beer any day!

What a waste.

Of pine tar I mean.

Tattoo 'i am a pedo' just under his eyes would be nice.

Yet another pedophile news article!

[You too, insert your best self-righteous-offended-good-guy comment here, assorted with your most crual death wishes]

Pedophile news articles are the only place where open hateful thoughts are ever allowed in today's society, so don't miss on this once-upon-a-month opportunity! It will make you feel good about yourself and it's free !

Edited by MongersSyndicate

[You too, insert your best self-righteous-offended-good-guy comment here, assorted with your most crual death wishes]

Pedophile news articles are the only place where open hateful thoughts are ever allowed in today's society, so don't miss on this once-upon-a-month opportunity! It will make you feel good about yourself and it's free !

Cheers....it does.

After reading you post can you please give us your take on this guy? It appears you are in agreement with many of the above posts.