Tatoo Shop In Samui?

Hi,

I am one of the few left with no tattoo ;) and I am thinking to get one, but so many tattoo shops, which one to pick?! what matters is the cleanliness, the ideas, since I have no clue about what I want, I need a real tattoo artist who will help me to get my own.

Any are on samui would be fine!

THanks!

there are about a million of them on samui but like you say, you want clean, good artist & helpful with design.

Lamai has Khon Tattoo http://www.mrkhontattoo.com/ which has good reviews. I have never had a tattoo but I do know the owners, for full disclosure, their website & fb page has many satisfied comments but I would suggest checking them out in person to make your decision.

• 9 months later...

hey!! i know its not samui but its definitely worth checking out this shop in koh phangan here is the link to the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/NiramitTattooStudioKohPhangan

the tattoo artists name is nhong he can do any style and draw amazing custom designs. the shop is nice and clean and everyones really friendly too. well worth the trip over. hope you find what youre looking for!

While your at it, don't forget the nipple piercing, belly button, lips, tongue, eyebrow, nose, womans part and mans part (did I leave anything out?).

In this way, you will be quite unique and different. Certainly don't want to flow with all the commercialization and consumerism going on out there, right?