Gasohol 91 Vs. Gasohol 95 In My Honda Click

DavidMavec

I tried Gasohol 91 in my Honda Click and I don't notice anything different from Gasohol 95 except the price! Could someone tell me what's so much better about 95? I have tried to get a straight answer from several people and nobody seems to really know.

Sorry for the ignorant question, I'm just a guy trying to save a few baht if it won't do me no harm.

95 has higher "octane" value. That's use to calculate the power/explosiveness of the petrol blend. Therefore 95 is often use for higher power requirements.

With the Clicks, I won't bother with 95, you're only burning beer money. My CBR150 is running on gasohol91, it's a little bit sluggish but won't make much of a difference in town.

I've got a Yamaha Nouvo and used the standard 91 benzine until it's off the market.

Tried the 91 gasohol and found it a bit sluggish. Turned to the 95 gasohol and seems (nothing measured) that I get a bit better mileage, plus more responsive.

I use the 95 gasohol all the time now.

I wanted to know this as well...

How about for Toyota Vios? Is it going to be the same with Gasohol 91 and 95... I don't really care about the power. Just any savings on fuel cost will be great.

And is Gasohol 91 easily available.. as I am normally told it is not available most of the time.

Thanks.