Another True Tale

sierra01

As many others have done I've had my moans about True as well, this time I have a good story to tell!

We recently moved house, True landline and ADSL internet at both addresses. I have the same package now as I had before, 256/512. At our new address the d/l speed has been half what it was at the old address. I called True last night and they promised to send someone out today, sure enough they turned up at 9am this morning. They checked the line, checked my connection, rigged their notebook up and got the proper speed on it! The problem was my lan card, they put a new card in and everything was back to proper speed, and no charge for anything.

If they pull that stunt then they can have their lan card back!

I bought the modem and various bits back to the shop to close the old account, but they said keep it! My wife already had an ADSL modem so now we have 2, only True's own Huawei thing but it does the business.

I have had the true techs around to my placce twice now , to confirm the adsl modem part of my router had 000'd . they just had to come around and plug their laptops and modems into my phone line and show me they could access the internet. both times they came quickly and did the job quickly so I have no complaints.