MarcoH

SO WE ARE BACK TO FORMULA 1 TODAY IN Starting in few minutes

Star Sports (109) 08:25 15 Mar 13 FIA F1 World Championship - Practice 1
Star Sports (109) 12:25 15 Mar 13 FIA F1 World Championship - Practice 2
Star Sports (109) 09:55 16 Mar 13 FIA F1 World Championship - Practice 3
Star Sports (109) 12:50 16 Mar 13 FIA F1 Championship 2013 - Qualifying
Star Sports (109) 12:00 17 Mar 13 FIA F1 Championship 2013 - Raceday
Star Sports (109) 12:45 17 Mar 13 FIA F1 Championship 2013 - Main Race

I thought you would be too busy Marco to worry about Formula 1 now that you have your big motorbike adventure coming up.

Hi mate

Well tv is very good in behind as it's open any how and 51' screen and can be looked when there is actually something to look as my office is so near to tv so i work same time and listen TV...lol

regarding the "big" tour will be very long planning project, so time look tv as well....coffee1.gif

I hope you start a new thread about your 'big tour' as I am sure there would be many people on Thai Visa who would be keen to read more about your epic plan.

Well that will be having it's own web page when it's up and finalized.But

back to F1 today, it was nice start even for practice, but will see what will happen,, any thought who might be on pole??

Looking forward to F1 season too from UK.

Me too i will be watching 5.00 am sat morning

at last something good to watch instad of boring football

I'd rather watch paint dry than watch modern Formula 1. The only more boring sporstmen in the world than modern footballers are modern racing car drivers .. and that's saying something!

Football fan (all formats)

laugh.png

Each to his own of course.

I'd rather watch paint dry than watch modern Formula 1. The only more boring sporstmen in the world than modern footballers are modern racing car drivers .. and that's saying something!

laugh.png

well now

we gettin in very "funny" environment,,, Booring racing or "sportmen",,, as i'm not vry particulary watching or supporting any racing, or sport's, including football, i personally found one of the most booring and not logically anything intresting with criket game. 22 adult men hitting ball what is just bit larger than golf ball,,,but it's normal for me as i dont like at all so called base ball or even American football as they dont even know what is really Football in USA as football is for kicking, not carrying with then helmet on....

if talking about REAL RUGBY, that is game for real men and yes it hurts a lot and no female helmets or any kind of shoulder supports to be wear.

But back to F1, yes now days F1 has gone booring, as the formulas are more electronic cars and even the driver dont have to change gear like in old days and basiclly everything is controlled by computer, not like old days, it was real driving and car control, but we do have to realice, that is modern day and we old blokes are left behind.....

Got any channels or times for the Indy 500?

True televised it last year, in the early morning aroung 0100 (13 hrs difference in time). Still too soon for any schedule. Probably won't know until the first of May.

laugh.png

OK - so I take it all back. A mate told me to watch the re-run of Malaysia and boring it was not!

True televised it last year, in the early morning aroung 0100 (13 hrs difference in time). Still too soon for any schedule. Probably won't know until the first of May.

Just a minor correction and not trying to be pedantic, but Indianapolis is Eastern Time Zone and May is on daylight savings time.

Indianapolis will be 11 hours behind LOS, not 13.

Just a minor correction and not trying to be pedantic, but Indianapolis is Eastern Time Zone and May is on daylight savings time.

Indianapolis will be 11 hours behind LOS, not 13.

Should be on channel 108 Fox sport

laugh.png

OK - so I take it all back. A mate told me to watch the re-run of Malaysia and boring it was not!

Mmmm, well it was probably the most boring in over a season, except for Lewis's pitstop !