Faux Leather Wing Chairs, Chesterfields.....where?

cheeryble

We would like to furnish a public reception.

Have decided a sort of contemporary colonial might fit the bill as it looks good and won't go out of fashion anytime soon.

So I need to buy a couple of wing chairs maybe, perhaps a chesterfield, and as it's got to be economical and will only be used for shortish periods, the PVC fake leather may suit. It is quite convincing these days and one often has to touch it to know. Desks and blinds I know where.....

I went to Homepro Hang Dong road today as they used to do cheap version LayZBoys in the entrance area, and I think maybe I saw what I wanted. But that was a year or two ago, and he says they don't do them there now, and looks like he only just started himself.

Any idea where may be good?

Thanks

There are at least two good furniture stores, with long histories among Chiangmai furniture stores, whom I believe also do built-ins.

They both offer solidly-built and stylish furniture, and may offer the pressed-wood 'furniture' found at many other places in Chiangmai; but, I've never seen or noticed any on their display floors.

1. One is Bangkok Furniture. Located off the Super south of CMai, on the road leading off eastwards at the Isuzu passover, and about 2-3 km further east on the left. The trip is worth it.

2. The other, whose name in Thai I can't recall, is handy the original Kasem store, further along near the next intersection, and just before the private parking lot whose ticket you get stamped by a local business for free parking.

Edited by tango

I used the Thai furniture shop near Kasem, to buy my Lazyboy and the other year my Sealy mattress.

Excellent service from very pleasant folks.

Delivery by the shop same day and with the Sealy they certainly needed the four young men they sent too carry it up the seven flights of stairs in my condo. They where 'Nakered', I can't lift a corner of the mattress when I change my sheets.

john

I checked out the store by Kasem and found the furniture to be excellent, A little ion the pricey side but good quality I believe.

Wound up buying a chair at Icon on the super highway. I was being fussy as I wanted a certain highth and cloth. Leather and fake leather just bring out perspiration in me here in Thailand,

Good Luck.