Chainlink Fencing

JaiLai

Does anyone have a rough price for what this costs?

I'm looking at 350-400M @ approx 1.5M high, any info and or experiences appreciated.

I'm not in LOS at the moment but when i arrive i will follow up and post the prices i get quoted for reference ( if anyone's interested? )

Thanks.

It has been 5 years or so since we put up a shitload of fence it was1200-1250 baht for a 10 meter roll. With it being 5 or 6 years ago it probably is closer to 15-1600 baht per roll. This was in Pattaya that we purchace a bunch of 1.5 & 2 meter heights.

It has been 5 years or so since we put up a shitload of fence it was1200-1250 baht for a 10 meter roll. With it being 5 or 6 years ago it probably is closer to 15-1600 baht per roll. This was in Pattaya that we purchace a bunch of 1.5 & 2 meter heights.

Thanks for the info.

Certainly cheaper than mortar!!

What's labour costs like for this type of job?

We are also thinking about using chain link fence to keep our dogs in. We have been quoted 132k (materials only) for just over 400 m including a five meter gate by this company PP Fence. This is, however, for a 190 cm fence.

Sophon

Just to add, this quote also includes posts and special corner and gate posts.

Sophon

We are also thinking about using chain link fence to keep our dogs in. We have been quoted 132k (materials only) for just over 400 m including a five meter gate by this company PP Fence. This is, however, for a 190 cm fence.

Sophon

Just to add, this quote also includes posts and special corner and gate posts.

Sophon

Thanks for the website, perfect.

• 4 weeks later...

Sophon

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see any of what we always called "chain-link". The fence on that site was what we called "hog-wire" .. they actually call it "mesh fencing".

BTW, here is a neat video on the manufacturing process

Edited by klikster