Best Business Bank Account

What are your experiences with Thai bank accounts for businesses / SMEs?

Are there any that particularly shine in terms of perks, services, fees or support or are they all a much of a muchness?

Edited by Trembly

Have been using Bangkok Bank for some years now. Cannot beat their Internet Banking. User friendly and on the very few occasions I have had a problem, good support staff on the end of the phone. SCB probably has the least user friendly internet banking and I closed all our accounts there because of that.

• Like 1

for our business we use thanachart bank, no ATM card or book, just a cheque book (probably a good thing as it makes it less easy to withdraw!). So quite old school, but the local branch are friendly and never wait long, a few minutes even at lunch time. Unlike Kasikorn, where I sit with a ticket and still people push in and the Cashier carries on despite me remonstrating that I'm next. Will definetly be looking to move my personal banking from kasikorn, my wife too, especially when getting charged when not using a Bank in our home province ! 40 baht for a ATM withdrawl in bangkok, and that was from a Kasikorn ATM !

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback gentlemen.

It's good to hear positive things about Bangkok Bank; they're currently top of my short list owing to their overseas network of branches, particularly in Asia.

Edited by Trembly