Pattaya Wifi Hotspot List?

Weho

Just curious if anyone has a list of wireless wifi internet HOTSPOTS in Pattaya. I know the Penthouse Hotel used to have this free, but I was there not too long ago, and I think they are charging now. Any FREE hotspots in Pattaya that anyone knows about?

Don't know of any FREE hotspots in Pattaya but the coffeeshop in the south pattaya market give you FREE access as long as you are in the shop (presumably buying something). The two american chain coffee shops in Tukcom and on the corner of Beach Road/Soi Yamato have hotspot for pay.

Gossip Cafe (bottom floor of the DayNight 2 hotel) offers free wifi. Often see tourists in there with their laptops.

(DayNight TWO hotel is located just down the soi from the TukCom IT store)

Apparently the local govenment set up free hot spots all over Pattaya a while ago but then stopped this service as no one was using it.

Probably because they did not inform anyone about this service!!!!

"There seems to be a triangle in Pattayaland 2

Penthouse Hotel, Misty's and Shamrock

I have only used it in the Shamrock and it seems fine"

The one at Misty's works quite well thank you!

It's understood that you will buy something to drink while you are there using it, but they aren't goofy about it.

I think they might have dancing girls there too, but I of course was busy checking in back at the office and scarely noticed...... :o

~WISteve

"There seems to be a triangle in Pattayaland 2

Penthouse Hotel, Misty's and Shamrock

I have only used it in the Shamrock and it seems fine"

The one at Misty's works quite well thank you!

It's understood that you will buy something to drink while you are there using it, but they aren't goofy about it.

I think they might have dancing girls there too, but I of course was busy checking in back at the office and scarely noticed...... :o

~WISteve

Hmm - good excuse to go there then ;-)

Thing is my wife knows about the one in Shamrock and she knows I drink there when in town.

Apparently the local govenment set up free hot spots all over Pattaya a while ago but then stopped this service as no one was using it.

Probably because they did not inform anyone about this service!!!!

Is this something like the big free AirCon bus that the city provides AND hardly anyone uses??

Actually it's been a while since I saw the microbus around, did they stop the service again?

They stopped the free ( for a while ) service and started another one. 30 baht for the whole journey

or just for one stop same same ?? :o

Why don't they open second road to two traffic way again, even if just for the music festival,songran etc ??