Starting Import/export Business In Thailand

Hi,

I would like to start a new import/Export Business here in Thailand fr my son who is a Thai Citizen.

Kindly let me know all the formalities/Procedures required to start this kind of business here in Thailand. I already have sources outside Thailand for importing the goods that we require and also the buyers here in Thailand for the goods being imported.

I really require someone to outline the whole procedure for me so I can proceed accordingly.

I would also be happy to know the procedure to obtain the CUSTOMS Card in Thailand for my son.

All replies are highly appreciated.

You will need to setup a company. Easiest way would be sole proprietary company in your sons name. Apply for import/export license in the companies name and register it for VAT. For importing process use a freight forwarder.

TML

Www.tmlonline.asia

Hi There,

So what are you planning to export & import, accordingly our companies ( here in India) can help you get clientele & at the same time look at what you have to offer.

Products are a main factor, to be successful in this business.

Warm Regards,

Himanshu.

Hi There,

So what are you planning to export & import, accordingly our companies ( here in India) can help you get clientele & at the same time look at what you have to offer.

Products are a main factor, to be successful in this business.

Warm Regards,

Himanshu.

Hi Himanshu,

I am from India and am aware of what goods i want to import and sell. In fact my wife is already doing it from the past one year and now i would like to get everything organized in a proper manner.

You will need to setup a company. Easiest way would be sole proprietary company in your sons name. Apply for import/export license in the companies name and register it for VAT. For importing process use a freight forwarder.

TML

Www.tmlonline.asia

Kindly let me know the procedure for setting up a sole proprietorship company in my son's name here in thailand.