Lawyer For Land, Will...

dru2

I need an efficient and trustworthy lawyer for land purchase, usufruct, drawing up a will and so on. My old lawyer (of 25 years standing), Khun Pipat, has retired.

I have seen Khun Sumana near Thanin Market highly recommended, but the poor lady is ill and in hospital.

Any advice would be most welcome and most gratefully received.

I used ICO, but last I heard, she wasn't doing the nominee thing because of the heat.

I need a good attorney - not for land, but personal business, so I would appreciate the information.

Edited by onthedarkside
email removed as per forum rules

Kuhn Sumalee at 29 Tanin is excellent and often refered to by members here, her office is on the ground floor of the Punna I Condo building, just before CMU. I have used her for several legal matters and always found her service to be excellent, sensibly priced and her English language skills are very advanced, a nice lady to boot.

• Like 1

Kuhn Sumalee at 29 Tanin is excellent and often refered to by members here, her office is on the ground floor of the Punna I Condo building, just before CMU. I have used her for several legal matters and always found her service to be excellent, sensibly priced and her English language skills are very advanced, a nice lady to boot.

Sounds like the OP tried her but she is ill and not practicing.

Sounds like the OP tried her but she is ill and not practicing.

I hadn't realised that Khun Sumana and Khun Sumalee are the same person, if they are, my apologies.