High Quality Jewelry

Beng

On the San Kampaeng Road, right hand side heading away from CM is a huge and very good quality jewellery store. Can't miss it. Bargain well and you should get a good price.

Sent from my Liquid MT using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

On the San Kampaeng Road, right hand side heading away from CM is a huge and very good quality jewellery store. Can't miss it. Bargain well and you should get a good price.

Sent from my Liquid MT using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thanks Roastbeef. But isn't that a store where all the tourists are taken to ?

Where would Chiang Mai locals buy jewelry ??

Nova on Thaphae Road not far from Thaphae Gate has some nice contemporary designs - look on the right as you head towards the river. If you reach Kassikorn bank, turn round and try again! There's a guy on Loy Kroh road who also has some nice modern work - find him on the right as you head away from the moat, just before the wat (which is on the left).

Sharaz Jewelry, also on Thapae Rd. On the left as you head toward the river, or right if you're driving from the river. It's closer to the river than to the moat. They've been in business for decades and do an especially good job with the gems you mentioned. Great place for repair of fine jewellry, also.

Sharaz Jewelry, also on Thapae Rd. On the left as you head toward the river, or right if you're driving from the river. It's closer to the river than to the moat. They've been in business for decades and do an especially good job with the gems you mentioned. Great place for repair of fine jewellry, also.

Thanks again, I'll check it out