What Is Phone Number Of Visa Credit Card Company In Thailand?

I still try to complain a wrong app store payment, apple not response me , same on kasikorn no aswer, cannot call hotline , my acount number not recogneized , so I cannot connect the stuff!

No brunch of kasikorn here in our area!

Last way contact visa Thailand , but when i search the number I find only thai visa and some consulates !

I have my kasikorn acount in sukomvit

Road number one, does someone have this branch number?

The branch is closed on Saturday.

You handed over your card and checked the amount before signing the receipt, then not their fault.

K-Contact Center

0 2888 8800

24 hours every day

If you want to suspend your credit/debit card, make any changes to your account or perform any financial transactions,
please contact K-Contact Center at Tel. 0 2888 8888, at any time 24 hours a day.

Unfortunately Kasikorn doesn't do brunches either in Pattaya :rolleyes:

I doubt you can deal with visa directly anyway, normally you deal with the issuer.

Do you really have a credit card or is it a debitcard (also marked with visa btw.)?

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Unfortunately Kasikorn doesn't do brunches either in Pattaya rolleyes.gif

I doubt you can deal with visa directly anyway, normally you deal with the issuer.

Do you really have a credit card or is it a debitcard (also marked with visa btw.)?

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

you definitely can directly deal with visa as well and they clarify all. If you don't like the result (usually while firstly you get a reminder to terms and conditions which you signed beforehand receiving the card). Not happy with their services in case you know that you were screwed one way or another - let them sort this out in your favor or cancel the card. Good customer service or no customers ...

There is an online process with kasikorn.. something like "download dispute form" from their banking website.

It's got nothing to do with VISA, they will be uninterested, you just gotta take it up with the merchant and/or credit card issuer.

• Like 1

There is an online process with kasikorn.. something like "download dispute form" from their banking website.

It's got nothing to do with VISA, they will be uninterested, you just gotta take it up with the merchant and/or credit card issuer.

well, there is a difference whether it is a credit or a debit card. Regardless it has more than less directly to do with VISA.

Having personally made a mistake by stupidly using the card doesn't change the fact. Then there is the personal importance of the ammount we are talking about.... Headache or swallow.

Specially for Mr. Sandman77, the form required to fill out and send back (fax nr. included) to their credit card chargeback department.

You can also log into your k-cyber online banking, click on the credit card section and choose the second item called "K-bank card inquiry". This you can only do if you entered your credit card in the online system (to do so click on the last item, namely "add your own k-bank card").

Claim_Letter.pdf

download the "chargeback form" from the website, fill it in and e-mail it to the bank with "evidence" showing what went wrong.

You'll have to wait for about 50 days for a refund.

The branch is closed on Saturday.

You handed over your card and checked the amount before signing the receipt, then not their fault.

K-Contact Center

0 2888 8800

24 hours every day

If you want to suspend your credit/debit card, make any changes to your account or perform any financial transactions,

please contact K-Contact Center at Tel. 0 2888 8888, at any time 24 hours a day.

Sigh, doesn't even understand what the appstore is, yet feels need to comment.

Got a error not have promision view the attachment!

K online banking never work after 2 weeks since acount opening years ago password was reset I send a email in past aswer come quickly

No no aswer since 5 days a very bad service ...

• 6 years later...

Posting this question here as I cannot seem to contact Visa for any answers... so I thought I would ask my question here. Never had this issue in the past 7 years using my BofA Visa Debit card:

Has anyone having problems using a Visa debit card (mine is from Bank Of America) at Bangkok bank and K Bank ATM's? I keep getting "Communication Error from BKK and K bank pulls the money from my account but then puts it right back in as a decline. Called BofA and there is no problem with the account, the card and there are no holds or flags on the card or the account (BofA even see the K bank try but not the Bkk one). I am thinking it might be a Visa company issue? Heard that it has happened when the right hand does not talk to the left. BKK bank has no explanation. But going through a teller works just fine getting funds out. But with lockdown... ATM is easier. 

Anyone have the same issue and what should I do and what number works? 

Many thanks in advance.

Edited by iamariva1957