Doctors in Surin, Burriram area

Aland

Surin Ruam Phaet Hospital next to Surin plaza. my wife had had 2 operations by this doctor.

The doctors name is in Thai at the top. There are four hospitals in Surin and all the doctors rotate between them. The cost varies as to which hospital you go to. The hospital mentioned above post is the highest for cost. The hospital that I have mention and the doctor we have had personla experince with and will use him again and the hospital including my self. The trick is to find a doctor that you trust then HE can admit you into the government hospital if thats your choice.

post-157194-0-42919000-1371089163_thumb.

Edited by khwaibah

Thanks a million khwaibah, I am in the states right now working, my wife is checking out if the hospital as we speak, for the 2nd time in 3 weeks she has had some kind of breathing problem. I'm not sure exactly what the problem is but besides the breathing problem in a weeks time her stomach had blown up and she looks like she is 5 months pregnant only she isn't pregnant. I am trying to find a Doctor that she can go see that might actually try to figure out what the problem is and maybe take care of it. So far everything she had a problem she rushes to the hospital, they give her some shots and then send her on her way. I will pass on the photo and see if I can't get her to go before she has to be wheeled in again

Thanks a million khwaibah, I am in the states right now working, my wife is checking out if the hospital as we speak, for the 2nd time in 3 weeks she has had some kind of breathing problem. I'm not sure exactly what the problem is but besides the breathing problem in a weeks time her stomach had blown up and she looks like she is 5 months pregnant only she isn't pregnant. I am trying to find a Doctor that she can go see that might actually try to figure out what the problem is and maybe take care of it. So far everything she had a problem she rushes to the hospital, they give her some shots and then send her on her way. I will pass on the photo and see if I can't get her to go before she has to be wheeled in again

If you want send me a pm and i'll give you my wife's phone number to pass on to your wife and the wife's can yak yak...