Windscreen repairs available in Thailand?

Driving back to Pattaya from Bangkok the other week I got a nasty little hit from something causing a small chip/hole in my windscreen about dead center.

Normally back in Sydney there is a mobile repair service that can fix or actually fill small chips, cracks and holes but I can't seem to find here bi even did a search here and there are no similar posts.

Anyone know if this is available here or am I up for a new windscreen. I have QBE insurance and normally they offer back in Aus an excess free windscreen but the QBE Thai website is not clear on this and of course the policy is in Thai. Naturally I am in Thailand so the Thai language mention is not a gripe.

Anyway, before I ramble off topic, anyone can help me with a recy on a mob either in Pattaya or Bangkok?

Thanks.

Yes there is a place in Bangkok i went to about 7 years ago, just the same as in Oz. It must be on the net somewhere. But the first thing to do is put some tape over the hole to stop shit getting into the hole or crack otherwise the repair may not be invisible. I will try and find the card for the shop for you.

Thanks guys very much. I will check out the place near BPH.

Culicine, do you mean they put plastic on the outside? Sounds like a good idea in practice.

Thank you all.

Yes, I've not had it done though, but have seen it advertised try tonywarp dot com but they are in BKK. I will look into that soon, as I have a new car and already starting to get small chips in the front and on the hood.