Suranand apologises to Chalerm

webfact

Suranand apologises to Chalerm
THE NATION

BANGKOK: -- The PM's secretary-general Suranand Vejjajiva has apologised to Labour Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung over pictures posted on Facebook in response to Chalerm's comments about an "ice-cream gang" seeking to win influence with the prime minister.

Suranand said he had no intention to hit back at Chalerm by posting pictures of his team eating ice-cream during a visit to Poland with Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra on his Facebook page, adding that he had respect for the politician.

Chalerm made his initial remarks after being removed from his post deputy premier in the recent Cabinet reshuffle.

"I regard Chalerm's harsh reprimand as words of advice a senior will give to a younger [man in politics]. I have no intention to damage Chalerm's reputation and will offer my apologies to him in person." Suranand said.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2013-07-10

The angry and harsh words Chalerm used suggested a bitterness he feels at the trust Yingluck has placed in spin doctor Suranand.

But once his puppet boss is gone Suranand will be out of a job and have to return to journalism like before.

Chalerm shouldn't let such children bother him, let them eat ice-cream.

• Like 1

The angry and harsh words Chalerm used suggested a bitterness he feels at the trust Yingluck has placed in spin doctor Suranand.

But once his puppet boss is gone Suranand will be out of a job and have to return to journalism like before.

Chalerm shouldn't let such children bother him, let them eat ice-cream.

It would help if no one responded to Chalerm, he will make his own headlines at every opportunity so why hand openings to him on a plate ? It's all fitting though, playground stuff.

I have no intention to damage Chalerm's reputation

Chalerm's reputation?

Ah, yes, well.

Was that an intentional dig or does Chalerm think he has a good reputation?

Look at face he gets, even if only in his own mind, as the PM's spokesman apologised.

• Like 1

Suranand has moxie. He's not afraid of Chalerm, and IMO  he was one of the younger educated  advisers that encouraged the PM to move the former DPM to the side.

If he is not afraid... why is he apologizing?

it was a simple picture in reaction to Chalerms childish snide comments.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

• Like 2

Suranand has moxie. He's not afraid of Chalerm, and IMO he was one of the younger educated advisers that encouraged the PM to move the former DPM to the side.

If he is not afraid... why is he apologizing?

it was a simple picture in reaction to Chalerms childish snide comments.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

Chalerm has lots of shoelaces and people who know how to use them.

Chalerm's response was ridiculous to the apology, it was quoted in the other paper:

"Don't try to be on the same footing as me. I never think highly of you, never consider you important... and don't come and offer me apologies," Mr Chalerm said, referring to Mr Suranand.

Chalerm is such a toad.

Nice.

I have no intention to damage Chalerm's reputation

I think nobody should have to worry about that.

The only way anyone would damage Chalerm's reputation is to make him look good. You certainly can't make it any worse.

• Like 1

"Don't try to be on the same footing as me. I never think highly of you, never consider you important... and don't come and offer me apologies," Mr Chalerm said, referring to Mr Suranand.

"You will never be in my league, I drive a pink Bentley!"

Chalerm's response was ridiculous to the apology, it was quoted in the other paper:

Chalerm is such a toad.

Basically, do not enrage an already angry madman, with power to let loose his madness.

Edited by animatic
  • Like 1

"Don't try to be on the same footing as me. I never think highly of you, never consider you important... and don't come and offer me apologies," Mr Chalerm said, referring to Mr Suranand. [/size]

Chalerm is such a toad.

"And I am considerably richer than YO!"

astonishing language used by this government members

the simplicity is bannok related......intrigue..black magic....third hand....and wistleblowers

seriously..its a Thai soap ...the best script ever

• Like 2

"Look at face he gets, even if only in his own mind, as the PM's spokesman apologised."........................................

I wonder if Chalerm can accumulate "face credits" ? ie he gains say 10 face credits for this apology from Suranand so when he next loses face it is deducted from his credits. Then again he would soon end up back "in the red".

Chalerm openly insults the PMs assistants, and they counter with a whimsical and rather funny retort. This then fills Chalerm with enough piss and vinegar to put out an inferno. Then they have to apologize to him to which he smugly refuses. Quite a show!